painted cowboy

tazzboo

Reply Mon 6 Sep, 2004 04:04 pm
If your looking down at a painted cowboy and a painted fishhook, straighten up and send us a photo of the gal you might see? can someone please help me with this one

i don't want the answer but i would like to know what it might mean or what i could look up!!!!!!!

please help
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,932 • Replies: 7
No top replies

pacman420

Reply Tue 7 Sep, 2004 04:09 pm
...so you want the answer! well, me too.
0 Replies

lhydrick

Reply Wed 8 Sep, 2004 02:37 pm
i would like the answer as well...i can't figure this one out
0 Replies

CobyJenna

Reply Wed 8 Sep, 2004 06:41 pm
Feel like helping each other out with these riddles...?
0 Replies

aam62297

Reply Thu 9 Sep, 2004 08:44 am
help
i am willing to help... will exchange answer w/ confirmation for another answer w/ confirmation ...BUT...I dont have this one . I am stumped on a few maybe if we exchange clues or ideas on these tough ones we can figure it out.

email me [email protected]
0 Replies

Clip

Reply Thu 9 Sep, 2004 01:55 pm
This is a poker reference. "Paint" is a poker term for a face card. A Cowboy is term for a King. A Fishhook is a term for a Jack. In order to "straighten out" a King and a Jack, you would need a Queen.
0 Replies

mar

Reply Sat 11 Sep, 2004 10:49 pm
I am writing to let every one know that I have been disqualified from the contest for sharing information with people not from my team. I was trading anwsers and was sent back an email to call a marlboro # They told me I was disqualified for breaking the rules. I said we havent even gotten the rule book yet how could I be breaking the rules. they told me it was in fine print on the team captains registration form they are sending my forms back to me because I wanted to see for myself and a dissqualification letter I think this whole thing is bs I am just telling everyone because I wish I would have known that before hand.
0 Replies

halfgryphon

Reply Sun 12 Sep, 2004 06:03 pm
HaHa
This is funny .....
They sent you an email huh.....
Right.

Sure they did.
0 Replies