can't login to facebook?

dorlow

Reply Sun 3 Jul, 2016 08:57 am
OK, I had facebook for about 10 years. About a year ago, I got paranoid about my info on facebook, so I closed my account. I lost touch with a lot of people doing this. A few months ago, I decided to open a facebook again. A few weeks after opening it, I was locked out where they wanted to verify my identity. I uploaded my driver's license. It took them about 3 weeks to verify my identity without any kind of update to let me know what's going on or they're really verifying my identity.

Well, I was able to get in for about 1 week. I am locked out again. When logging in, I get the error

We noticed some suspicious activity on your account that needs to be reviewed. Until then, you won't be able to access things like your News Feed or messages. Learn More about why your account might be disabled.

It's been this way for a few weeks now. I don't know what to do. I clicked the "Learn More" link. It leads me to a form to fill out because my account is disabled. It has me attach my ID again. But when I submit it, it says the form is only for disabled accounts and my account isn't disabled.

Anyone know what to do? Granted, I was off of Facebook for a year, so I am not addicted to it. But, while I had it, I video chatted my family up north and it was super nice to see them. It would be nice to see them again.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 5 • Views: 4,994 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Ragman

Reply Sun 3 Jul, 2016 01:30 pm
@dorlow,
I use an app called Skype (totally free) to video chat. I've been using it for years with friends and family all over the world. It can be accessed y anyone even noobs easily. The process to set up an account and enroll and use it are a piece of cake.

As for your problems with FB, I'll let others comment and help you there.

good luck
0 Replies

Scattyrachel

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2016 01:08 am
@dorlow,
Hi, its just happened to me too. Never had a problem in 8 years of using fb. Go to log on today and they say I need my passport or some form of id to prove my age. Sent a pic of my passport. Just wondering how lokg it takes for them to lrt you back in as I work from fb.
Thanks rachel
0 Replies

ziwile

Reply Sat 6 Aug, 2016 11:53 am
@dorlow,
Same happened to me, cannot access my account over a week now...
Did any of you found a solution?
0 Replies

elijahcleverly

Reply Fri 30 Dec, 2016 02:04 pm
it also happened to me now i can not login my account
please help me with solutions
0 Replies