OUTWIT THE WEST 2

Reply Fri 3 Sep, 2004 02:49 pm
For all the people out there that says we are "cheating" on this contest. That is NOT true! Call 1-800-MARLBORO/1-800-627-5267 yourself. Then press option #1. then press option # 1 again and ask for yourself. There is no way to "cheat" unless you know someone on the inside that works for Marlboro. I think the idea of us cheating is just ludacris. Let's think about this. Seriously! Ok, they mail out the books with the questions in it, right? Ok, then it is left up to us(the contestants) to find the answers, right? Ok, so you see? DUH! Don't listen to these knuckle heads that are saying we are cheating. They are just upset because noone helped them with any answers. Also, the lady I spoke to said that they have nothing to do with what's going on online and that they are aware that there are alot of people in the cyber world that are pretending to be employees of Marlboro that are supposedly "watchers" for the contest which is a pile of crap. So, therefore if we want to help each other, great! And if not, that's great to! I feel better now. YEEEHHHAWWWW! email me if you like at [email protected] Thank-You! Very Happy
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 7,295 • Replies: 9
No top replies

farmerman

Reply Fri 3 Sep, 2004 04:18 pm
ever hear of decaf?
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Fri 3 Sep, 2004 04:20 pm
FM, on the count of three...1...2...3 HEAVE!
0 Replies

lhydrick

Reply Fri 3 Sep, 2004 04:53 pm
You tell em Gablonde!!!
0 Replies

Colleen28

Reply Fri 3 Sep, 2004 10:48 pm
Outwit the West 2
I agree somewhat that it is not really cheating, but use your head!!! This is a CONTEST, a COMPETITION. The point of it is to get the most answers correct. Helping other people only reduces your chances of winning. You don't see people on Jeopardy helping each other out, do you? I have seen postings everywhere and all I can do is laugh. Have you ever thought that other people may give out the wrong answers to help themselves win. There are alot of people in this contest. If you want to win, keep everything to yourself and just look up the facts yourself. I'll send you a postcard from the Ranch!!!
0 Replies

nrmatth

Reply Sun 5 Sep, 2004 10:09 pm
i only have 16 questions left to go and i'm absolutely positive on the answers. Once you realize what they're asking for it's really not that hard.
0 Replies

scorpionredblood

Reply Fri 10 Sep, 2004 03:00 pm
agree with gablonde
I totally agree if it were cheating Marlboro would have said so when i called them in fact a lot of people have called them to verify.Thats why they have a tie breaker.Even if you get all the questions right you will still have a final project.You can even win if you don't have all the questions right.The take the top with the most right answers.I am just glad I am done with them.But i did learn a lot from looking up all the answers.GOOD LUCK TO ALL
0 Replies

stacyk

Reply Wed 15 Sep, 2004 11:22 am
Does anyone know if there are entry forms available online? I seem to have lost one.
0 Replies

GabbyJo

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 02:11 am
You know though I see you all over this damn site asking people for help, so it's like calling the kettle black. I on the other hand haven't asked anyone for a damn thing, I just use my head and check out some of the "tips" on here. If people are stupid enough to tell people the answers, then I am smart enough to use them without helping anyone else out. Like you all have said this is a CONTEST, why in the hell would anyone want to help anyone else out?
0 Replies

GabbyJo

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 02:13 am
Sorry this posted weird, I was trying to reply to a certain person, not the girl who originally posted
0 Replies