Marlboro outwit the west.

dixigrl

Reply Tue 31 Aug, 2004 01:26 pm
I have been working on the questions for marlboro out wit the west contest. I have 87 of the answers and they are cross referenced. But all the posts that have been made on many different forums are coming up in search engines. I hope all that are making these posts realize that they are really losing to themselves. First these forums are public enough to make it possible for anyone to come across the answer. There fore you are going anyone who knows how to use a search engine a leg up. Next. i don't know if it is or isn't against the rules to use a forum to get your answers but doesn't it seem that by blantantly asking 3, 4 or more questions would be cheating? I have found all my answers without posting even one message. but i find these posts funny. people are trying to let y'all know that it is easy to search. and if you actually look them up yourself and read the information you will really learn alot of information that is very interesting. Try it, you might find you enjoy it. Lastly I want to say that if you don't actually research some of these questions you won't find the loop holes. Off the top of my head i can think of maybe ummmm 4 definite clues that can and do have more than one correct answer. but if you don't research you will never find out. Now as for the fact of me coming to this forum. as i said my search engine brought me here (actually 4 different search engines brought me here) and i'm going to say if the answer is blantantly in front of me like that I am going to use it and then check it a few times sooooooooooooo THANKS FOR THE ANSWERS!!! Good luck to y'all who don't want research yourselves you have helped me out a bit.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 13,212 • Replies: 11
No top replies

rikkig

Reply Wed 1 Sep, 2004 07:55 am
I agree!
I too have been coming up with all these forums everytime I try to search for something. I have gotten a few of the answers from them & checked them out on the other things my engines bring up. I think that these people blatantly defying the rules should not be allowed to enter. I have been stumped by several of the riddles but I woulod personally rather answer incorrectly or not at all than be disqualified by cheating. I dont even know if I am going to bother sending mine in since it will obviously be FIXED in some way like everything else these days anyway. Do any of you really think you are going to win $1mil for answering some silly questions? I just got mine yesterday & see some have had theirs for weeks. ITS FIXED. I dont think I will waste my time any longer. Just wanted to say have fun & may the best cheater win.
0 Replies

morgansmom

Reply Wed 1 Sep, 2004 09:08 am
i totally agree with both of you! i just got mine yesterday also, however i don't think it is fixed, the first letter of my last name is K, middle of the alphabet, bet others get theirs later than mine.....
0 Replies

lhydrick

Reply Fri 3 Sep, 2004 05:02 pm
well i got mine at the beginning of August but i do not agree with yall's opinions of the subject
0 Replies

dixigrl

Reply Mon 6 Sep, 2004 11:07 am
hmm my last name begins with an a wonder if that is how theysent them out.
0 Replies

kandio40

Reply Mon 13 Sep, 2004 05:02 pm
More than one answer
I have found more than 1 answer to a couple of the Q...What do you do about that? Thank you
0 Replies

freeoutwittinghelp

Reply Tue 14 Sep, 2004 04:48 am
Outwitting the rest...
I have all but 3 of the answers and no not the last three. I couldn't pull 4 smokers together and have the info to them by the 20th so I decided I would just expand my knowledge and finish the questions and sit back and see if anyone needs pointed in the right direction, I have researched all my questions and have sites referencing where I found them to be correct. This could be wrong but helping point someone in the right direction isn't cheating...well not too much, right?
0 Replies

absolutchele

Reply Sun 19 Sep, 2004 02:24 am
Marlboro Outwit the West contest
Ok. I called marlboro and the guy on the phone said he didn't see any rules about how you go about getting your answers. He said that in October you'd receive a confirmation packet with some challenge questions and $25 check for film processing. So don't worry about people getting their anwers from these message boards. I doubt they'll be able to get challenge photos from an answer board.
0 Replies

annekfox

Reply Thu 21 Sep, 2006 11:12 am
Marlboro Answers
Would you be willing to share some of the answers
0 Replies

lisaneedshelp

Reply Wed 4 Oct, 2006 08:51 pm
Marlboro Outwit the west
This message goes out to freeoutwittinghelp,
Can you email me some helpful answers?
My email is [email protected]

Thank you
0 Replies

lesamis

Reply Thu 19 Oct, 2006 10:17 pm
outwit the west 3 freeoutwitting help
Hi!

I am stuggling alone as many of you out there are.(even though I managed to gather 3 other people to register)
I am assuming that a total of 100 undisputably correct answers will be required to be able to go to the next stage- which the tie-breaker which will be coming in November. There will be more than one winner of these answers, I am sure! So don;t feel stingy about sharing. The tie-breaker is an essay that will be judged on creativity and originality!
I am willing to exchange answers-verifiable answers with those who have the same. I need#'s2, 11, 12, 23, 32, 44, 51, 57, 64, 70, 71, 75, 80, 84, 86.
No jokers or sabatoge, PLEASE!!!!!
[email protected]
0 Replies

demogal22

Reply Wed 15 Nov, 2006 12:56 pm
Help!!
This is for freeoutwittinghelp,

We are stuck on about 10-11 and have some ideas but nothing definiate.

If you would be willing to help give some tips/clues/help, we'd appreciate it. My email is [email protected]

THANKS!!!
0 Replies