"Bruiser" Blair puts Berlusconi in hospital

Col Man

Reply Tue 31 Aug, 2004 06:49 am
oh im just doing a bit of homework
seems this liberty is a she sorry and is from quebec originally and now lives in wicklow in ireland so she claims also claims to be 21 which i doubtand is under username 'in a sea change nothing is safe'
also the perosn masquerading as you said they were from canada too how strange no?
0 Replies

Col Man

Reply Tue 31 Aug, 2004 06:59 am
well im off to haworth with a friend for that bronte country feeling
ill be sure to think of you running thru the moors while im there
see u later d
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Tue 31 Aug, 2004 09:13 am
Very Happy...

But :S!!

Liberty is 'The Bomb's' boyfriend... it was probably all an elaborate rouse by someone. Though I returned online, it wasn't until about 1.00 am... and I have not been able to get into MSN all day; it says 'incorrect password.'

0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Tue 31 Aug, 2004 09:14 am
Wow, that was weird! How many people played that game with you??

0 Replies

Col Man

Reply Tue 31 Aug, 2004 10:40 am
oh really Smile
how freaky
well they had a couple of a2kers thinking they were you so they must have somehow got your password or somehow got into your account
so it doesnt look good my only advice ould be to get in touch with the people who run msn and tell them your account has been hacked by evil perps
i could tell it wasnt you cos the person using your account was being like them and using expressions like lmao which ive never seen u use and seemed out of character

right well 2 a2kers who these wierdos fooled were someone with the e-mail :

[email protected] says:
Im just a friend of drom from able2know

and

[email protected] (E-mail Address Not Verified) says:
Drom can you add me cuz i cant seem to get it working, Im [email protected]

so these 2 innocent a2kers sincerely believed they were talking to you last night
i advise you contact them too and inform them otherwise....

these people are a menace my friend and will darken your good name
i advise complaining to someone in authority and having something done about this
im sorry i know its hassle but if you leave this they will continue and involve more people and it will just get worse

intesting cos the conversation ended 23:58 bst (22:58) gmt

i also advise making a new mail acct maybe on an alternate web thing like yahoo or maybe just a new msn to contact the msn authorities to get access to your old account

i believe what they have done is a criminal thing especially if they hacked your account and they can be arrested for it

hmm im talking in circles now

i checked and your not online atm anyway

had a great time in howarth btw

okm mate speak 2u in a bit
0 Replies

Col Man

Reply Tue 31 Aug, 2004 10:54 am
and as for the live role playing game there were about hmm its hard to remember exactly...

i was 16 at the time it was over in manchester i remember i went with my cousin on the train...
i reckon there must have been around 20 people i remember me and my cous were the only newbies...
the swords had like foam round them with different paints soaked in that how you could tell youd been hit...
it was in a wood somewhere near manc
i remember half way thru some family walked by with their dog and i think they were a bit freaked at all these people dressed up
i didnt like it much i felt too self concious and aware that it wasnt real so i never went back
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Tue 31 Aug, 2004 10:58 am
Wow... 23.58 BST (00.58 Standard Time) must have been around when I tried accessing my account first.

I've logged on to my account, and found these other people whom you have talked of... added. They are people pretending to be Westlife; it's one sad girl doing Nicky, Nicky's tongue and the other guy.

0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Tue 31 Aug, 2004 11:00 am
What did you do at Haworth?

0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Tue 31 Aug, 2004 11:01 am
You were actually dressed as knights?

0 Replies