horses

Sharee

Reply Fri 27 Aug, 2004 03:10 pm
One disturbs the peace and another keeps it. The third likes to take matters into its own hands. All three come from the same chrome horse corral. Name the corral and all three.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 6,131 • Replies: 16
No top replies

uwanttocheatalot

Reply Sat 28 Aug, 2004 05:30 am
If yo're going to do the MARLBORO OUTWIT THE WEST 2 then why don't you us your head like the rest of us and stop cheating !
0 Replies

trailortrash

Reply Sat 28 Aug, 2004 05:56 am
check out wyoming license plate steamboat
check out wyoming license plates
0 Replies

Swimpy

Reply Sat 28 Aug, 2004 10:30 am
My goodness! Is that the real trailortrash from Abuzz?
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Sat 28 Aug, 2004 10:35 am
Activate the Romulan filters Scottie!
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Sat 28 Aug, 2004 10:54 am
Re: check out wyoming license plate steamboat
trailortrash wrote:
check out wyoming license plates

I'm not playing, but I also don't get it...

Wyoming License plate = Devil's Tower National Monument, bronco and rider / cowboy.

Which one is keeping the peace?
0 Replies

Iggylover

Reply Sat 28 Aug, 2004 11:55 am
tom Smith is the other
0 Replies

boykisser 69

Reply Sat 28 Aug, 2004 12:25 pm
answer
i dont kno i just want the answer
0 Replies

kobegirl

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 03:05 pm
Outwit the West
I would like to thank everyone taking part in the Outwit the West contest. I have read the rules,and am not asking anyone questions, I have however found it very easy to complete the contest questions by verifying all the answers you have obtained, against the rules. Have any of you asking for answers tried using your search engine?
0 Replies

helloall

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 09:02 pm
you realise just about everyone on this site, in every riddle forum we are cheating to something, don't even get me started on the MNI thing...
0 Replies

GabbyJo

Reply Thu 2 Sep, 2004 12:29 am
apparently they are sending out new booklets because everybody is cheating. This pisses me off because I just now got my book and I was filling it out by using my head, and then when I couldn't figure out a question I searched the computer and I came across a site that says it's useless.
0 Replies

taxgirl269

Reply Thu 2 Sep, 2004 08:52 am
I will be so mad at you cheaters
I just stumbled onto this website and found this, I also found another cheater paying for answers on another website, I think they should disqualify those people and let those of us who arent cheating play on. Ive gotten over 80 of these done by using my search engine, my encyclopedia and my library. I hope some one is out there giving those people paying for answers the wrong answer. Evil or Very Mad
0 Replies

kandio40

Reply Mon 13 Sep, 2004 06:58 pm
Tey are not sending out new books and this is not cheating...Get a grip................it will come down to the essay.............Being so smart i am sure you know this
0 Replies

marlboroanswers

Reply Sat 9 Oct, 2004 09:16 am
Email me [email protected]

I have many answers and am willing to share if marlboro doesn't accept me in the contest. I was told last week they didn't have my paperwork as of yet. Who knows...
0 Replies

limbodog

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2004 11:31 am
I'm not cheating on anything. I'm just bored and looking for a riddle I can actually solve.

Oh, and your icon scares me.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2004 12:08 pm
so does yours...how come I can't see anyone else's avatar?
0 Replies

sugarbritches46

Reply Sat 6 Nov, 2004 03:29 pm
I was told that mine wasn't received in time either so I am just going to help those who need it. The answer you are looking for is Wild West Motor Company and the 3 are Peacemaker, Gunslinger, and Vigilante.
0 Replies