Are You a Turtle?

squinney

Reply Wed 25 Aug, 2004 08:53 pm
When one would ask a Turtle, "Are you a Turtle?" the proper response would be...

It was a simple idea based on the fact that everyone owned a jackass, and that everyone's jackass was sweet. As a member of their "club" whenever anyone asked you the club question, you had to respond in accordance with club ritual - regardless of where you were when you were asked. Otherwise, the "penalty" for not responding correctly was the cost of a drink.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Wed 25 Aug, 2004 08:54 pm
It's a crazy world we live in, isn't it?
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Wed 25 Aug, 2004 08:55 pm
Well now I know!
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Wed 25 Aug, 2004 08:56 pm
Come to think of it, Gus... I bet you got a sweet arse.

(Can I say ass on here?)
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Wed 25 Aug, 2004 08:57 pm
what are 12-14?
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Wed 25 Aug, 2004 08:59 pm
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
I have this image of Squinney right now, hunched over her computer, glass of gin and tonic in her hand, cigarette dangling from the corner of her mouth.

In the background Bipolarbear is feverishly working on a jigsaw puzzle.

Squinney is at this moment opening the left top drawer of her desk and is rummaging around for her bag of pot.

Bear sees this and is nervous. He smoked it last night.

All hell is about to break loose in the Bear den.

Actually, I'm in the background playing my guitar.....squinney doesn't drink gin, in fact she barely drinks at all, never smokes pot, and I did smoke up the last of it last night but fortunately I was out and smoked up the last of someone elses.....so....now that you mention it......the cubs are asleep......I believe I might have to hit the pipe.....thanks Gus Cool
0 Replies

Polarbear

Reply Wed 25 Aug, 2004 09:00 pm
May I say I am not a turtle, I am a polarbear. Not to be confused with a Koala, which is not a bear at all, unlike the grizzly, which is not related to the three-toed madagascan sloth, commonly known as a 'slurry', also type of seaweed that turtles like to eat...
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Wed 25 Aug, 2004 09:01 pm
Polarbear wrote:
May I say I am not a turtle, I am a polarbear. Not to be confused with a Koala, which is not a bear at all, unlike the grzzly, which is not related to the tree-toed madagascan sloth, commonly known as a 'slurry', also type of seaweed that turtles like to eat...

Hey buddy, I'm working this side of the street.....
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Wed 25 Aug, 2004 09:02 pm
Too many bears.

So much confusion.
0 Replies

Polarbear

Reply Wed 25 Aug, 2004 09:02 pm
Whats with all the hostility?
*slinks away, shield up*
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Wed 25 Aug, 2004 09:05 pm
That was hostility?

< man, that poor bear is not going to last very long. He'll be chewed up and spit out faster than a piece of garlic gum >
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Wed 25 Aug, 2004 09:07 pm
Hey, hey, BPB. No need to interfere. I just got me another drink. Why don't you step out and feed the dog?

Polarbear, I like "slurry" I think. Doesn't have rum in it, does it? I can't handle rum after this one time back in 1981 when this friend and I decided to.... never mind. Long story.
0 Replies

Polarbear

Reply Wed 25 Aug, 2004 09:07 pm
Never heard of sarcasm, hey? Sorry bout that. Mind, if you get confused about two bears...
Ah, the wonder of the 'slurry' is that is completley flexible...
Whatcha feel like putting in it?? We had a great time inventing this drink in England Last year... Fell asleep on the beach. Had some lovely bruises and sunburn when we awoke.
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Wed 25 Aug, 2004 09:11 pm
Hmmm, what mixes well with tequila?
0 Replies

Polarbear

Reply Wed 25 Aug, 2004 09:17 pm
You need some vodka, sweet white wine and a bottle of fruit twist... Mmmmm, I can taste summer...
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Wed 25 Aug, 2004 09:29 pm
Just got back in from walking the dog, got high,we both peed in the yard.....and now squinney has headed off to bed........but not to sleep Twisted Evil
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Wed 25 Aug, 2004 09:40 pm
So that means you're gonna be gone for a couple of minutes, Bear?
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 25 Aug, 2004 10:21 pm
So, no one has gotten these yet? Hmmm....

12. What four letter word ends in i-t and is found on the bottom of bird cages?

13. What is it that all men have one of, that is longer on some men than others, that the Pope doesn't use, and that a man gives his wife after they're married?

14. What is it on a man that gets very large when he gets excited?
0 Replies

Polarbear

Reply Wed 25 Aug, 2004 11:12 pm
12. Grit
0 Replies

fortune

Reply Thu 26 Aug, 2004 12:40 am
squinney wrote:
Come to think of it, Gus... I bet you got a sweet arse.

(Can I say ass on here?)

The way I look at it the former would be worse than the latter.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Are You a Turtle?
  3. » Page 4
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/18/2024 at 12:56:49