Explain your Avatar and name

mchol

Reply Tue 24 Aug, 2004 11:23 am
My name, mchol, is a mix of my first, middle, and last name.

My avatar, a picture of Tupac, if my favorite artist.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 3,551 • Replies: 62
No top replies

the prince

Reply Tue 24 Aug, 2004 11:35 am
My name is my name

My avtaar is what I believe I am - an Indian prince
0 Replies

fortune

Reply Tue 24 Aug, 2004 11:39 am
...And I am married to a rabbit.

Wait! No, I mean, erm.... Who framed Roger Rabbit was one of my favourite movies as a kid.
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Tue 24 Aug, 2004 11:41 am
My name is a spoonerism.

My Avatar is the one that I chose, because it looks the most like me in real life.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 24 Aug, 2004 11:45 am
This will be he third time on these threads I have explained that Bi-Polar Baer, my birth name, was keeping me out of the Southern Country
Clubs, so I changed it to Bear. Less ethnic.

The avatar is me being pleasured by my mate.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 24 Aug, 2004 11:46 am
My name is my real name, and my avatar is ... where I wanted to live. (Well, I've been a navy navigitional officer as conscript and reserve officer.)
0 Replies

PamO

Reply Tue 24 Aug, 2004 11:48 am
my name is my name. i sometimes wish i had chosen something more creative...maybe sistaP, or cuddlecakes. i chose bert and ernie because they hold sweet memories from my childhood. i cried when mr.rogers passed, may he rip. i do not look like bert or ernie, though. if you want to know who i look like... i look just like the blonde gal on princesspupules avatar.
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Tue 24 Aug, 2004 11:48 am
My name is kinda my name and my avatar is... A reflection of my lost innocence. (Are we seeing a theme here today? Laughing )
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Tue 24 Aug, 2004 11:50 am
Quote:
My name is a spoonerism.

ditto

i like the green bcos there aren't a lot of green avatars...

here's another thread on avatar selection...
0 Replies

PamO

Reply Tue 24 Aug, 2004 11:50 am
i really meant what i said about mr.rogers. someone should start a thread about personal heroes. he was a great person...reminds me of dad.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 24 Aug, 2004 11:53 am
squinney wrote:
My name is kinda my name and my avatar is... A reflection of my lost innocence. (Are we seeing a theme here today? Laughing )

I personally find squinney to still be delightfully innocent...........of course in this den I'm the standard so what would you expect?
0 Replies

PamO

Reply Tue 24 Aug, 2004 11:56 am
squinney, yes, i see your "innocence" stinkin' up the whole place. jeesh! showing your business all over a2k. If you don't close those furry things, i'm going to slip my little striped cardigan off and reveal my you know whats. didn't mom teach you to keep your hind legs crossed? Wink
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Tue 24 Aug, 2004 12:02 pm
LOL, PamO!

Check the gallary pics - either recently added or baby album. You'll see what happened to my innocence! My mother did the best she could, but was no match for the Bear who was eyeing me at a very early age. Very Happy
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 24 Aug, 2004 12:05 pm
PamO. wrote:
i really meant what i said about mr.rogers. someone should start a thread about personal heroes. he was a great person...reminds me of dad.

Your dad had a foot odour problem as well which required him to constantly change shoes? Smile

But seriously, when I was but a lad, I developed a taste for spelunking. So great was my love for this hobby, my folks nicknamed me 'cave fancier'. Sadly, just a couple of years into my pursuit, an accident caused me to lose the ability to pronounce long vowels, so it became 'cavfancier'. I chose my avatar because it resembles my father's scuba gear. He was quite the expert, but to this day I wonder why he didn't have more diver friends.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Tue 24 Aug, 2004 12:16 pm
Gargamel was an evil wizard from the cartoon, "The Smurfs." He was always devising brilliant schemes that amounted to nothing. I laugh at but also admire his insanity and the passion he had for destroying Smurfs. He thought of nothing else.

And the Kool-Aid guy is the opposite pole. He is the dumbest looking thing ever and it cracks me up. If he fell over in real life, all the Kool-Aid would spill out and he would die. A very fragile character.

I like the combo.
0 Replies

fortune

Reply Tue 24 Aug, 2004 12:19 pm
Oh yeah, I forgot to talk about my name!

Um, fortune.....

I don't really know, Lady Luck, fortunes fool, fortune favours the brave, fortune cookie, all possible explanations but...

Maybe I just like all the jokes I can make about it.

Here's one: "If you tick me off, I'll start stalking you. Then you'll have Miss Fortune following you wherever you go..."
0 Replies

mchol

Reply Tue 24 Aug, 2004 12:22 pm
Gargamel wrote:
And the Kool-Aid guy is the opposite pole. He is the dumbest looking thing ever and it cracks me up. If he fell over in real life, all the Kool-Aid would spill out and he would die. A very fragile character.
I like the combo.

He would spill over and die? Yikes, that would be messy!
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Tue 24 Aug, 2004 12:25 pm
And, red kool-aid stains really bad.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Tue 24 Aug, 2004 12:31 pm
I used to love the commercials where the pitcher is hangin' with the kids on the beach, acting like an "awesome dude."
0 Replies

mchol

Reply Tue 24 Aug, 2004 12:33 pm
and they would all cheer.. "KKOOOOLL-AAAIIIDDDEE!!" Those were back in the day.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Explain your Avatar and name
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/05/2024 at 05:52:08