Help! Is he doing this just for entertainment or does he have some interest?

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2016 05:06 pm
I used to like this guy in highschool and I decided to tell him one day but I later found out that he had a girlfriend and he told everybody and they made fun of me but now fast forward like 5 years he added me on Facebook and started poking me (I know it's weird 😂) and I poked him back he did this twice and then after the second time he messaged me hi and I didn't reply for like a couple of hours cuz I was so shocked and well we had a short conversation. He told me he was driving and out of nowhere he's like do you want to hang out? And I kind of ignored the question and told him not to crash into anything and he replied saying lol I won't and then he asked me again but when I didn't reply to it he said omg sorry that was my buddy! And I was so confused and I just feel like he's being immature and just doing this for entertainment .. He did keep the conversation going though after all that but now he hasn't replied to me all day and I just want to know if it seems like he was ever even interested or if he just did all of that to pass time? PLEASE HELP ME!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 685 • Replies: 2
No top replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2016 05:26 pm
@Jessicalawely123,
Are you interested in him? ask him out
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2016 06:14 am
Five years have gone by. What do you know about him NOW?

Be sure he is "girlfriend/wife FREE" before you start messing with him.

Besides that, you just have to get to know him again. But remember, he is NOT that same guy. I hope you are wiser, too.
0 Replies