Short life for illegal Putin bust

Col Man

Reply Sat 21 Aug, 2004 08:13 am
ok Smile that sounds really cool Smile ...
how sweet of those people... if only people were like that nowadays..oops ok thats a generalisation again.... im sure many are... Wink
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Sat 21 Aug, 2004 08:33 am
Well, most people aren't, but there are some good people left. My theory on why most people whom we get to know on A2K are decent folks, I guess, is that the people who stay are givers, in that they do want to talk and contribute; the ones who last a few posts and then go usually only came here to find something, and nothing else, so they're takers, usually the majority. So people who stay are nearly always givers...

Yes, it is a shame that many are in things to serve themselves.. hopefully this will change, and the Golden Age will begin.

0 Replies

Col Man

Reply Sat 21 Aug, 2004 08:54 am
yeah 'most people'.... its just the sign of the materialised times we live in
hehe ahh the golden age Wink im glad you have heard of this expression Very Happy yes its coming... just hang on...
ive heard stories of the last golden age from ancient scripture and i mean pre abrahamic religion stuff from the vedas/upanishads/ancient taoist buddhist stuff and from some lamas when they talked of a whole world of love where everyone respected each other, people had magic powers. .they could heal, fly,communicate telepathically..use sound and energy to construct things... oh all sorts and everyone felt related like brothers and sisters...
one day that will be again im sure...
you know were just in a material age its like day and night of the spiritual energy field
in a golden age or krita yuga then the spirit energy is strong and many have powers of that nature but in a dark age or kali yuga like we are in now then the opposite is true...

we will get there..maybe sooner than you think Wink

ok as for a2k...
yeah i noticed a lot of people just post once or twice and many never post at all... how odd that is...i notice some of the 'takers' just come in and 'dump negativity' in my posts sometimes some people just turn up leave an abusive message and bugger off again leaving me with the poop...i must say ashamedly i did this in the past in some instances..man these people are in pain i can feel it in them..i was in pain when i did it..thats why i have compassion for them... im sure everybody would be givers and lovers if they could see a way... oh grr generalisation!... well im sure a lot of people would be if they could be...

also ive been scanning the memberlist and there is a hard core posse Wink of people, who are givers here, who post lots and lots....
they are the ones who count and they shall get their reward Smile
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Sat 21 Aug, 2004 09:17 am
Yes, I've heard of the Golden Age. There's a book in Avièn, which my ancestors used to understand each other instead of everyone's learning English, about it, called-- unsurprisingly-- Èra oràt (The Golden Age.) The problem is getting back to that; it does seem impossible, as people will resist anything that doesn't benefit their greed-- like letting asylum seekers into the country. Well, one csn only hope and carry on giving off the good vibes.

These people who post once or twice and bugger off, or never post, are there because they want something, they don't particularly want to give anything-- so they'll stay until someone answers all right, and be offensive or spurn people who don't help. Still, on most sites, these people stay to abuse, or be sarcastic; we're lucky to have such a good core.

0 Replies

Col Man

Reply Sat 21 Aug, 2004 09:29 am
yes indeed you should see abuzz Shocked i went there the other day to check it out as i had heard so much about it here
i thought maybe its good too
the first post i opened ..everyone was spewing hate at each other..f ing and blinding and putting each other down.. it was shocking...terrible ...it put me off straight away...
i think here is a far more human abode

and my dear theres much bigger than these humans
they just cant see it
the golden age will come and it will change us for the better... like it or not and those who resist this change will be gone... wahsed away in a sea of love...... big time....
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Sat 21 Aug, 2004 10:32 am
Very Happy I like that thinking

Wow, that's probably as there are no moderators or anything over there. People just use anarchy as a way to spew their hate.

0 Replies