cant log in my facebook account.

Reply Wed 24 Feb, 2016 11:16 pm
Alright heres my situation. I can nit remember my password and the only email that is associated with my account is the original james.reynolds blah blah @facebook.com that was given to me when I first created my account. When I request a password change It tells me that they have sent a verification code to "this" email. But it doesnt list the email that they sent it to. There fore I cant get anywhere. Ive tried to use my phone number to verify myself but couldnt find that option. All I found was where I could send a pic of my drivers license and wait for fb to respond. Is this my only option?? And will having another account with the same name and same phone number associated to it as the one im trying to regain access to have any affect on my attempts. I would change the new account i created but I cant access it either now. And call me crazy but im 90% sure im not typing the wrong password on either one. Is it possible I git havked and how would I know for sure. Someone plz plz plz help me. Ill lose so much on my original account n I have 3 kids...
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 456 • Replies: 1
No top replies

jespah

Reply Thu 25 Feb, 2016 06:40 am
@jamespaigerey,
https://www.facebook.com/help/community/question/?id=645048285520516
0 Replies