Energy workers? I need help with house energy...

Reply Thu 12 Aug, 2004 08:11 am
I have some pretty nasty energy in my home right now. I have reciently had someone die in this house and granted they have moved on , but his residual energy is awful. I cant smudge like I want to because of out of reach smoke detectors AND it is my mother-in-laws house and she would not be happy with the smell. :-) I am doing some candle spells.. but I dont feel like I am accomplishing what I need.
Any advice? Suggestions? I am looking for ideas that can be kept small, private, and preferrably odorless. My MIL has no idea my religious beliefs and I dont really have the energy to explain why I do what I do and I dont want to create any tension. I just want to make my house comfortable for me, my husband, and my child. She will reap the rewards... but not understand the cause.
Any suggestions are VERY welcome.
Thankyou
And
Blessed Be
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 896 • Replies: 11
No top replies

roger

Reply Thu 12 Aug, 2004 08:56 am
Accomodation?
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 12 Aug, 2004 02:59 pm
I am not sure how I could do that. The residual belongs to the man who died and it is taking a toll on my family. We fight, we loose money , clutter is building up and no matter how we try to fix things.... it still happens. Could I be missing something?
0 Replies

fortune

Reply Fri 13 Aug, 2004 01:45 am
I can't say I know much about energy working, but I will say that when my house starts to feel cluttered and uncomfortable, a thorough spring cleaning (no matter what time of the year) does wonders for the feel of the place. I don't know what sort of spiritual significance that might have, but it's always worked for me. Nothing more cleansing than giving the place a good scrubbing.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 13 Aug, 2004 08:41 am
That is true. I have started that also. My mother inlaw's husband was a clutter freak. Dusty, tall piles of little stuff everywhere have made for an uncomfortable home. I have attacked one room of the house and a week later, I am still not done. ugh. But it is helping. Open clean space is great for the psyche. I think that I really want to address the anger in the house. Anger from him for dying so suddenly and confusion about what to do next from everyone else.
We are now taking walks ( the family ) and talking about alot of things that have neverbeen discussed before. Feelings, furniture, money etc... Outside the house we are all open and welcome to things, the second we walk in th ehouse, it is like walking in pea soup the energy is so thick. I am the only one who is aware of things like that. My husband and MIL just live in it with out knowing how things like that affect them. That is why i have to also find a way to clean with out smelling up the place. ehehhe. I can do that well.. but I cant explain the smell with out freaking them out. They might commit me ! hahahah
0 Replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Fri 13 Aug, 2004 08:50 am
My wife and I bought a duplex. We live downstairs and rent out the upstairs. When we first moved in our neighbor said the old woman that lived there years before died as she was taking out the trash one slippery winter morning. He said she was still there and had chased out a few people before us.

While we were painting and redecorating we talked to her (she never answered back but we would talk out loud) and asked her about color and style. We tore out the carpet to expose the old natural wood floor underneath. We even fixed the upstairs bathroom which was getting pretty run down. She must have liked our choices becasue she hasn't bothered us at all.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Fri 13 Aug, 2004 08:53 am
That's what I meant by accomodate, jpin, but didn't really know how to express it.
0 Replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Fri 13 Aug, 2004 08:54 am
That's what I'm here for roger.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 13 Aug, 2004 09:07 am
hmm.... good idea
I can ask him what he would like. Though i have a pretty good idea. He was REALLY into music. Latin precussion to be precise. He never worked a day in his life because he claimed he couldnt ( sigh , dont get me started hehe ) ANd he spent 10's of THOUSANDS of dollars on music equipment , wich we are now having to box/sell/arrange etc to accomidate living space for all of us.
Maybe ... arranging a few pieces in HIS style.. would help? I think it would also give my MIL some peace of heart too. I am sure after 34 years of having all this stuff in the house that it would hurt more to have it gone then not.
0 Replies

fortune

Reply Fri 13 Aug, 2004 09:13 am
Sounds like a good idea to me.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Fri 13 Aug, 2004 10:10 am
You are going to sell his music equipment? Does this sound wise, all things considered? You may be hoping he follows it, but consider the possibility of escalating the disgruntlement factor.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 13 Aug, 2004 01:49 pm
We are not selling the equipment YET... but packaging it so that when it comes time to because of lack of space or his widow wants to, it will be easy to do.
I wasnt thinking about him going with the equipment.. but that is another thought.
He spent most of his widows money on music equipment and right now she is in an anger stage of grieving and is contemplating trying to get her money back for the 'useless' stuff. My husband and I are helping her pack and arrange so if she chooses that route, it is easy for her.
0 Replies