Does the designation refer to the declaration?

Reply Tue 2 Feb, 2016 12:39 am
Context:

WHO Declares Zika a Global Health Emergency
With the virus linked to serious birth defects, the designation should help fast-track international action and research priorities

More:
http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/who-declares-zika-a-global-health-emergency/

oristarA

Reply Thu 4 Feb, 2016 02:04 am
@oristarA,
This thread is abandoned.
Thank you for paying attention.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 4 Feb, 2016 04:39 am
Snotty bastard . . . nobody here is obliged to pay attention to you. If you can't do the translations, you shouldn't have taken the job.
farmerman

Reply Thu 4 Feb, 2016 04:54 am
@Setanta,
you mean weve been doing this person's job and everyso often he/she gets snotty with responses ?
Well **** it. I am no longer gonna even look in . I always thaught it was a student learing our languge.

oristarA

Reply Thu 4 Feb, 2016 08:42 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

Snotty bastard . . . nobody here is obliged to pay attention to you. If you can't do the translations, you shouldn't have taken the job.

Why do you want to show us that you are an embarrassment of America, which is one of the centers of modern human civilization, Setanta?
More than 70 views are the good data to show the fact that some people have really paid attention to the thread.
Well, this old dog never budges, with its bad mouth dripping with dirty words. Very Happy
oristarA

Reply Thu 4 Feb, 2016 08:46 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

you mean weve been doing this person's job and everyso often he/she gets snotty with responses ?
Well **** it. I am no longer gonna even look in . I always thaught it was a student learing our languge.

Don't be so vulnerable to Setanta's drivel, farmerman.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 4 Feb, 2016 08:53 am
@oristarA,
For someone who does translations from English, your English really sucks. (Be sure to vote down this post, too.)
oristarA

Reply Thu 4 Feb, 2016 09:07 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

For someone who does translations from English, your English really sucks. (Be sure to vote down this post, too.)

I'm sad that your English is not good as well, Setanta. Wink
0 Replies

Tes yeux noirs

Reply Thu 4 Feb, 2016 11:40 am
@farmerman,
Likewise
oristarA

Reply Thu 4 Feb, 2016 12:07 pm
@Tes yeux noirs,
Tes yeux noirs wrote:

Likewise

You are free to believe what you want, Tes. But Setanta lies. Because I don't take translations as my job. I read and think, that is all. Wink
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 4 Feb, 2016 12:08 pm
@farmerman,
yup
0 Replies