Our sneeky Government

neil

Reply Tue 10 Aug, 2004 03:23 am
~Here is the problem:
For the past two months I have seen MANY trucks, daily, loaded with containers marked with Radiation HAZMAT signs sneaking into the back way of our local Atomic Plant (Nasty, heinous plant at Piketon, Ohio), up out of the hills of Kentucky. They cross the Carl Perkins Bridge over the Ohio River at Portsmouth, Ohio and continue North from there. I feel certain that this is old, unstable USSR stuff being brought in straight from Oak Ridge, Tennessee which they plan to BURY here in Appalachia. The ancient teays River Valley (The site of the Plant -- the Teays is all underground since the last glacier, The Wisconsinan, 20,000 years ago but still "flows"), is the burying spot and this underground aquifer of white "pea gravel" material, surrounded by trillions of gallons of water, extends for many miles North and then West into Indiana. The Teays was much larger than the Mississippi River until the glacier blocked its progress which ultimately formed the Ohio River which flows in the opposite direction, West and then South. It's the perfect way for them to dilute the toxic waste of the nuclear material mostly undetected -- they could care less about the poisoned aquifer and dead Hillbillies in the region.

Why Appalachia? Because they think we are stupid and that Hillbillies are expendable and that no one will turn a finger to report this activity because Hillbillies are notoriously lazy. Well, they are wrong. I am a major troublemaker and they are about to find out how BIG of a troublemaker I am.

The reason I am posting this is twofold:

1. Once I start my little expose project, the government might just have me knocked off, which is fine because I haven't felt all that good lately anyway, and,

2. I just want you all to know that this is but one more facet of our criminal government's acts against its own people. Vignettes of Saddam. I am quite disappointed. I love my country but I don't trust my government.

Anyway, I know that Washingtonians are very hip to nuclear and other environmental stuff and I just wanted to share this story with you so that my friends would know all about it firsthand. Besides, the government would think twice before they tried to snuff significant people like Kevin, Shoe, kak, gingy, linnkat, olen and, mostly, Jack of Hearts. They try to screw Jack of Hearts and they'll have a major headache on their hands.

In case they get me pretty quickly, the trucking contractor is running sleazy-looking flat-bed semis with cylindrical containers which are about 10-12 feet long and four or five feet in diameter, North out of Kentucky on S.R. 73/104. These go up S.R. 104 after Route 73 splits off toward the West (a secondary Highway which they are using instead of U.S. 23 which parallels it one mile to the east, on the other side of the Scioto River) to the Hamlet of Jasper, Ohio and then East to the Plant which lies just southeast of Piketon, Ohio. It's only about 20 miles from the northern border of Kentucky to the Nuclear Plant but this is the most dangerous part of the trip for them -- a lot of people see these trucks in this 20-mile stretch.

I just thought I should get this information into a public forum.

~ do you think the life of the author is in danger? Do you think it was Russian? what is the probability that the radioactive signs are a cover for something, else, perhaps even more sinister? Neil~
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 548 • Replies: 0
No top replies