Setanta

Wed 20 Jan, 2016 05:10 am
@Squeakybro,
Yes, well, coming for an uneducated, barely literate hill billy preacher, that's not much of an insult. You don't even know scripture, you have to run off to someone's web sit to copy it because you are so ignorant yourself.
Squeakybro

Wed 20 Jan, 2016 09:06 am
@Setanta,
lol Your an idiot. Being persecuted by you proves I am right. And where in the world did you come up with the idea I run off to someone's web site??? You just make this stuff up as you go.
Lordyaswas

Wed 20 Jan, 2016 09:16 am
@Squeakybro,
"Your an idiot"

Priceless.
Squeakybro

Wed 20 Jan, 2016 09:31 am
@Lordyaswas,
lol You don't have any original thoughts so you just copy me. Can you show me idiot in the bible? NO
Lordyaswas

Wed 20 Jan, 2016 09:40 am
@Squeakybro,
It gets better and better.

OK, Squeaky, I'll try to explain.

When you are trying to call someone an idiot, at least try to do so without any glaring mistakes in your writing.

In your comical sentence, "your" should be you're, which is a contraction of you are.

Your "your" has a totally different meaning.

Squeakybro

Wed 20 Jan, 2016 09:50 am
@Lordyaswas,
Your going to strain out that part?

Matt 23:24
24 "Blind guides, who strain out a gnat and swallow a camel!
(NKJ)

And I will try to help you. Idiot carnally is an insult. Spiritually it is an unlearned person. One who talks bible but doesn't know bible. When I say it. Its a biblical term. When others say it. It is slander.

1 Cor 14:16
16 Else when thou shalt bless with the spirit, how shall he that occupieth the room of the unlearned say Amen at thy giving of thanks, seeing he understandeth not what thou sayest?
(KJV)

2399 idiotes (id-ee-o'-tace);

from 2398; a private person, i.e. (by implication) an ignoramus (compare "idiot"):

KJV-- ignorant, rude, unlearned.

Lordyaswas

Wed 20 Jan, 2016 09:52 am
@Squeakybro,
I've had it with you, hillbilly.

I shall waste no more time and press ignore.
Squeakybro

Wed 20 Jan, 2016 10:02 am
@Lordyaswas,
Thank God for that. God rid of another idiot.
0 Replies

Squeakybro

Wed 20 Jan, 2016 01:28 pm

1 Cor 11:31
31 For if we would judge ourselves, we would not be judged.
(NKJ)

Don't you all see the pattern yet. When you read something of mine you get a very strong feeling(emotion). That drives you to commenting carnally. And yet with all your filthy, nasty replies they don't affect me at all. You cant arouse an emotion in me because I'm a true born again Christian. I have crucified my flesh. Them emotions are unclean spirits that control you. Any time they see the truth put before you, they rear their ugly head in you to stop you from believing the truth. I cant make you angry, and what I say cant make you angry. Its the unclean spirits in you that are deceiving you. Remember this, emotions are natural. Born again is not.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Wed 20 Jan, 2016 02:04 pm
@Lordyaswas,
Quote:
I shall waste no more time and press ignore.

Squeakybro you are blessed.http://www.doomjunkie.com/images/smilies/angel.gif
0 Replies

neologist

Wed 20 Jan, 2016 03:56 pm
@Squeakybro,
Physician, heal thyself:
Quote:
19 For though I am free from all men, I have made myself a servant to all, that I might win the more; 20 and to the Jews I became as a Jew, that I might win Jews; to those who are under the law, as under the law, that I might win those who are under the law; 21 to those who are without law, as without law (not being without law toward God, but under law toward Christ), that I might win those who are without law; 22 to the weak I became as weak, that I might win the weak. I have become all things to all men, that I might by all means save some. 23 Now this I do for the gospel’s sake, that I may be partaker of it with you. 1 Corinthians 9 19-23
Squeakybro

Wed 20 Jan, 2016 05:09 pm
@neologist,
There is a time and season for every action. Without the Holy Spirit one cant know which time it is. But with the Holy Spirit one can know.

Dogs and swine.
Matt 7:6-12
6 "Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces.
12 "Therefore, whatever you want men to do to you, do also to them, for this is the Law and the Prophets.
Rev 22:14-15
14 Blessed are those who do His commandments, that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter through the gates into the city.
15 But outside are dogs and sorcerers and sexually immoral and murderers and idolaters, and whoever loves and practices a lie.
Phil 3:2-3
2 Beware of dogs, beware of evil workers, beware of the mutilation!
3 For we are the circumcision, who worship God in the Spirit, rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh,
Squeakybro

Thu 21 Jan, 2016 09:49 am
At what point did you loose all common sense????
I answer questions with the Word of God. You don't.
I have the revelations of Jesus Christ. You don't.
I know the Holy Spirit and walk after Him. You don't.

At what point do you people ever start questioning and judging yourself??????

(NKJ)

0 Replies

Squeakybro

Thu 21 Jan, 2016 10:26 am
JUDGE YOURSELF-FORGIVE OTHERS
Matt 7:1-2
1 "Judge not, that you be not judged.
2 "For with what judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you.
Rom 2:1-6
1 Therefore you are inexcusable, O man, whoever you are who judge, for in whatever you judge another you condemn yourself; for you who judge practice the same things.
2 But we know that the judgment of God is according to truth against those who practice such things.
3 And do you think this, O man, you who judge those practicing such things, and doing the same, that you will escape the judgment of God?
4 Or do you despise the riches of His goodness, forbearance, and longsuffering, not knowing that the goodness of God leads you to repentance?
5 But in accordance with your hardness and your impenitent heart you are treasuring up for yourself wrath in the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God,
6 who "will render to each one according to his deeds":
1 Tim 1:5-8
5 Now the purpose of the commandment is love from a pure heart, from a good conscience, and from sincere faith,
6 from which some, having strayed, have turned aside to idle talk,
7 desiring to be teachers of the law, understanding neither what they say nor the things which they affirm.
8 But we know that the law is good if one uses it lawfully,
Matt 7:3
3 "And why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye?
Matt 7:5
5 "Hypocrite! First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck out of your brother's eye.
Rom 7:14-18
14 For we know that the law is spiritual, but I am carnal, sold under sin.
15 For what I am doing, I do not understand. For what I will to do, that I do not practice; but what I hate, that I do.
16 If, then, I do what I will not to do, I agree with the law that it is good.
17 But now, it is no longer I who do it, but sin that dwells in me.
18 For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh) nothing good dwells; for to will is present with me, but how to perform what is good I do not find.
1 Cor 2:11
11 For what man knows the things of a man except the spirit of the man which is in him? Even so no one knows the things of God except the Spirit of God.
Matt 5:44
44 "But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you,
Matt 6:14-15
14 "For if you forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you.
15 "But if you do not forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.
1 Tim 1:9-10
9 knowing this: that the law is not made for a righteous person, but for the lawless and insubordinate, for the ungodly and for sinners, for the unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers,
10 for fornicators, for sodomites, for kidnappers, for liars, for perjurers, and if there is any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine,
Gal 5:15
15 But if you bite and devour one another, beware lest you be consumed by one another!
1 Cor 6:7-8
7 Now therefore, it is already an utter failure for you that you go to law against one another. Why do you not rather accept wrong? Why do you not rather let yourselves be cheated?
8 No, you yourselves do wrong and cheat, and you do these things to your brethren!
Heb 5:8
8 though He was a Son, yet He learned obedience by the things which He suffered.
Matt 12:41-42
41 "The men of Nineveh will rise up in the judgment with this generation and condemn it, because they repented at the preaching of Jonah; and indeed a greater than Jonah is here.
42 "The queen of the South will rise up in the judgment with this generation and condemn it, for she came from the ends of the earth to hear the wisdom of Solomon; and indeed a greater than Solomon is here.
Matt 7:12
12 "Therefore, whatever you want men to do to you, do also to them, for this is the Law and the Prophets.
Rom 2:21-24
21 You, therefore, who teach another, do you not teach yourself? You who preach that a man should not steal, do you steal?
22 You who say, "Do not commit adultery," do you commit adultery? You who abhor idols, do you rob temples?
23 You who make your boast in the law, do you dishonor God through breaking the law?
24 For "The name of God is blasphemed among the Gentiles because of you," as it is written.
Matt 3:8
8 "Therefore bear fruits worthy of repentance,
2 Cor 10:6
6 and being ready to punish all disobedience when your obedience is fulfilled.
James 5:16
16 Confess your trespasses to one another, and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much.
1 Cor 11:28-31
28 But let a man examine himself, and so let him eat of the bread and drink of the cup.
29 For he who eats and drinks in an unworthy manner eats and drinks judgment to himself, not discerning the Lord's body.
30 For this reason many are weak and sick among you, and many sleep.
Gal 6:4-5
4 But let each one examine his own work, and then he will have rejoicing in himself alone, and not in another.
5 For each one shall bear his own load.
2 Cor 13:5
5 Examine yourselves as to whether you are in the faith. Test yourselves. Do you not know yourselves, that Jesus Christ is in you?-- unless indeed you are disqualified.
II Jn 1:8
8 Look to yourselves, that we do not lose those things we worked for, but that we may receive a full reward.
(NKJ)
xxThere are two kinds of judging, carnal and spiritual. The carnal judging is done with your reasoning and logic from your own mind. The spiritual is done strickly with the verses. Now since birth you have had two opinions in your mind. One from your guardian angel, the other from the devil. You have always tried to pick the good one to submit to. But lets face it, if you always made the right decision you wouldnt have any skeletons in your closet. Now your guardian angel has had help from your affections. But the devil has had help from your emotions. And the devil has always taken the oposite opinion from your guadian angel. Now we see why born again is so necessary. Born again is dieing to your method of making a decision. Well the Holy Spirit(verses) is the one we want to submit to and He only quotes verses. Now by believing or submitting to the Holy Spirit(verses) means we will have to go against the devil and the unclean spirits(emotions) we have aquired our whole life. But believing that their is power with the Holy Spirit(verses) we have to step out in faith that the power will be there when we make a commitment to obeying the Holy Spirit(verses). Then we start submitting to the Holy Spirit(verses) and that is His judgment, we just show our agreement by letting the verses out. So that we are no longer judging anything according to our reasoning and logic.

2 Cor 10:6
6 and being ready to punish all disobedience when your obedience is fulfilled.
(NKJ)

xxx The carnal judgment has always been according to what you see in others, and your own feelings and thoughts. When you start judging yourself by what you see(without any excuses) you will see you have been judging others from your imagination. And doing the very same things they have.

Rom 2:1-11

1 Therefore you are inexcusable, O man, whoever you are who judge, for in whatever you judge another you condemn yourself; for you who judge practice the same things.
2 But we know that the judgment of God is according to truth against those who practice such things.
3 And do you think this, O man, you who judge those practicing such things, and doing the same, that you will escape the judgment of God?
4 Or do you despise the riches of His goodness, forbearance, and longsuffering, not knowing that the goodness of God leads you to repentance?
5 But in accordance with your hardness and your impenitent heart you are treasuring up for yourself wrath in the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God,
6 who "will render to each one according to his deeds":
7 eternal life to those who by patient continuance in doing good seek for glory, honor, and immortality;
8 but to those who are self-seeking and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness-- indignation and wrath,
9 tribulation and anguish, on every soul of man who does evil, of the Jew first and also of the Greek;
10 but glory, honor, and peace to everyone who works what is good, to the Jew first and also to the Greek.
11 For there is no partiality with God.
(NKJ)

Matt 6:14-15
14 "For if you forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you.
15 "But if you do not forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.
(NKJ)

1 Cor 11:28-29
28 But let a man examine himself, and so let him eat of the bread and drink of the cup.
29 For he who eats and drinks in an unworthy manner eats and drinks judgment to himself, not discerning the Lord's body.
(NKJ)

2 Cor 13:5
5 Examine yourselves as to whether you are in the faith. Test yourselves. Do you not know yourselves, that Jesus Christ is in you?-- unless indeed you are disqualified.
(NKJ)

Gal 6:4-5
4 But let each one examine his own work, and then he will have rejoicing in himself alone, and not in another.
5 For each one shall bear his own load.
(NKJ)

0 Replies

coldjoint

Thu 21 Jan, 2016 01:59 pm
@Setanta,
Quote:
You don't even know scripture, you have to run off to someone's web sit to copy it because you are so ignorant yourself.

Why don't you tell us why that bothers you?
Squeakybro

Thu 21 Jan, 2016 02:04 pm
@coldjoint,
Don't listen to him. He is full of bitter envy. That's why the gross exaggerations. Every verse I post has to come through my thinking. From the Holy Spirit within.

John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
(NKJ)

neologist

Thu 21 Jan, 2016 02:40 pm
@Squeakybro,
Squeakybro wrote:
Matt 7:6 "Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces."
Thanks for reminding me. I'll leave you for now.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Thu 21 Jan, 2016 03:04 pm
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
He is full of bitter envy.

I think he if full of something other than that. How many guesses do you want?
coldjoint

Thu 21 Jan, 2016 03:09 pm
Quote:
Blessed are you when they insult you and persecute you and utter every kind of evil against you [falsely] because of me. Rejoice and be glad, for your reward will be great in heaven. Thus they persecuted the prophets who were before you. — Matthew 5: 11-12
Squeakybro

Thu 21 Jan, 2016 03:12 pm
@coldjoint,
I have been on the net for 20 years now. I've been through many websites. And there is always one of two that cant stand the idea of someone knowing more than them. While I go around to hundreds of religious websites looking for someone who knows more than me to learn from. I still find those who are full of pride. There are to many chiefs and not enough Indians.
0 Replies