Wedding of the universe

Rick d Israeli

Reply Sat 7 Aug, 2004 01:15 pm
SAN MARINO??!! I want something BIG, something POWERFUL! WHOAHAHAHA!!!

Anyway, thanks! I'll do my best!
0 Replies

Rick d Israeli

Reply Sat 7 Aug, 2004 01:16 pm
Sorry, I have a split personality :wink:
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Sat 7 Aug, 2004 01:26 pm
You want something Big. Powerful. Hmm.

-- Liechtenstein it is.

0 Replies

Rick d Israeli

Reply Sat 7 Aug, 2004 01:27 pm
Well Liechtenstein is very rich ... but hello, big? No, I was thinking of ... China, Russia, Canada... and when I'm really desperate, the US will do...
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Sat 7 Aug, 2004 01:35 pm
Pah, the real power is in the 'Unholy Alliance' of Liechtenstein, Burkina Faso and Palau. Although, to the layman, they appear insignificant, perhaps even crappy, the US and China are just puppet states in their evil and pointless game of Global Chinese Checkers. So, you can be Puppet Pope of the USA, if you really wish......

0 Replies

Rick d Israeli

Reply Sat 7 Aug, 2004 01:37 pm
Never knew that dròm_et_rêve (...) Liechtenstein will do WHOAHAHAHA!
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Sat 7 Aug, 2004 01:56 pm
OK. You are Penguinfuhrer of Liechtenstein, then; I believe Charles de Gaulle held that position in '37, too...

What will you do with your power?

0 Replies

Rick d Israeli

Reply Sat 7 Aug, 2004 01:59 pm
First, I will declare war to Austria, than I'll resign and flee with all my possessions as well as some billions to Cuba. I mean, I do like world domination, but I also like Cuba. And Fidel likes me (as long as I support him financially). And because the US is under my control, I have nothing to fear. Cool
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Sat 7 Aug, 2004 02:02 pm
Wonderful. Although I think that we should try to reform an Austro-Hungarian empire, and expand East towards the only country slightly strong enough to defy our rule; yes, I'm talking about the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia.

0 Replies

Eva

Reply Sat 7 Aug, 2004 02:03 pm
Somehow, having the two of you in charge of the world makes me feel so much more secure. Smile
0 Replies

Rick d Israeli

Reply Sat 7 Aug, 2004 02:06 pm
dròm_et_rêve wrote:
... I'm talking about the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia.

Oh Heavenly Mother, Mother Of Our Savior Jesus Christ Of Nazareth, this country is EVIL, I tell ya. OK, change of plans: first I declare war to Austria, than I'll nuke Macedonia, and than I'll resign and move to Cuba.
0 Replies

Col Man

Reply Sat 7 Aug, 2004 02:08 pm
wow this post turned into a real conversation piece Smile
its amazing how we started off with a klingon wedding and ended up with righting the wrongs of the world Smile
0 Replies

Col Man

Reply Sat 7 Aug, 2004 02:12 pm
dude what i want to do is put everybody in the world thru a special machine that makes them forget they are english or american or dutch Wink or black or white or christian or jew or muslim and it just makes them know they are human..simply this ..no more no less... then maybe if there were only humans around we could all get on together
thats my hope anyway
0 Replies

Rick d Israeli

Reply Sat 7 Aug, 2004 02:12 pm
I'm still going for Cuba Col Man, although your plan is a good second :wink:
0 Replies

Col Man

Reply Sat 7 Aug, 2004 02:14 pm
thanks man Smile enjoy Smile
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Sat 7 Aug, 2004 02:22 pm
Good idea. I propose a compromise; everyone becomes Cobans... Col-Cubans. The Macedonians are evil, but they are not as bad as those terrible Togolese who want to, obviously, steal your cheese.

0 Replies

Col Man

Reply Sat 7 Aug, 2004 03:00 pm
hmm thats some serious lateral writing going on there drom Very Happy
i dont know if i could handle it Smile cobans that is Smile
i wouldnt worry about the togolese...global warming will take care of them Wink glug glug glug..
maybe they need the cheese to make a floating cheese island were they can launch their global takeover bid from.....
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Sat 7 Aug, 2004 03:08 pm
Laughing!

The Togolese are paper tigers compared to Liechtenstein. Why couldn't you handle Cobans Very Happy? They're better than those freaks, the Coliban.

0 Replies

Col Man

Reply Sat 7 Aug, 2004 03:16 pm
yeah the coliban are my extremist brothers..dont mess with the coliban from colmanistan Smile
or its big boom boom for you Wink
cobans are mere 'lefties' compared to them Wink
cobans are too left for me
i prefer the middle ground of my mellow brothers the coluddhists they are a much more peaceful lot Smile
compared to coluddhists all the rest of the cols are simply too agressive and politically motivated Wink
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Sat 7 Aug, 2004 04:33 pm
I agree. Those Coliban are just evil.

Have you ever met the Cavadians? Or the Portu-gus?

0 Replies