Facebook groups

P1BP27

Reply Fri 18 Dec, 2015 08:31 pm
I work for a very secret business and have joined a couple of facebook groups to see how my competitors work. I have used a fake accounts which has worked for last 2 years until now.

Someone has created an admin group specifically for managers of groups around the world for this company, with the sole purpose to identify fake profiles and prevent me from connecting to this group... I have been warned and asked to delete my account or this company will make life difficult for me.....

My question is I know nobody monitors the group site at around 2am to 6am... if I was to reactivate my FB account at that time then deactivate if again once I logged out would the manager know I would have logged in a trace this? the reason I ask this is I know when I reactivate the account it still shows me as being in this private group
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 837 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Robert Gentel

Reply Fri 18 Dec, 2015 08:37 pm
@P1BP27,
Why would people here want to help you be a horrible person? You should be kicked off Facebook entirely and are quite possibly breaking the law.
P1BP27

Reply Fri 18 Dec, 2015 09:00 pm
@Robert Gentel,
For your information....I used to work for them and generated lots of repeat business for them. They are a multi million pound company and I am not out to ruin them or smear them... All I am doing is earning a living as a sole trader
Robert Gentel

Reply Fri 18 Dec, 2015 09:16 pm
@P1BP27,
Doesn't matter, you are not acting ethically and according to FB's rules should be kicked off the platform (just for the fake accounts, much less the attempts at what might amount to corporate espionage).
0 Replies

FBM

Reply Fri 18 Dec, 2015 09:18 pm
@P1BP27,
You're sneaking around, breaking rules and being dishonest. You're trying to steal information that you know you don't have a right to have. Doesn't matter whether you used to work for them or not. It's unethical, at the very least.
0 Replies