False Prophet Revealed

Reply Fri 11 Dec, 2015 04:29 pm
“And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.”
‭‭Revelation‬ ‭13:11‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Pope Francis is a well known man. How well do you know him?
I bet most of you don't know him for who he is: the false prophet of revelation, the right hand man of the beast.

Disagree? I bet you do.

“Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.” (666)
‭‭Revelation‬ ‭13:18‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Pope Francis was elected when the white smoke billowed up. A "new chapter for catholicism."
I bet you didnt notice the time he was elected. 7:06. Or 6 minutes past 6:60. Or, 6:66

Remember, his number is 666.

Also, look at this:
http://www.av1611.org/666/images/hebrewy.gif

Notice the shape of 6 in hebrew. Now look at this.
http://beforeitsnews.com/contributor/upload/238056/images/PopeFrancis666.jpg

Satan is crafty. It is not a coincidence. Remember, his number is 666.

Also, the false prophet is the antichrist's helper right? What is the antichrist going to achieve? A one world government.

So how can the biggest religious guy help him?

This pictures says it all:

http://images.christianpost.com/full/78884/pope-francis-front-3rd-r-poses-with-religious-leaders-during-a-meeting-at-the-pontifical-academy-of-sciences-at-the-vatican-december-2-2014.jpg

“And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,”
‭‭Revelation‬ ‭13:13‬ ‭KJV

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/03/22/pope-francis-miracle_n_6920624.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/the-world-saw-pope-francis-bless-a-boy-with-cerebral-palsy-heres-what-we-didnt-see/2015/10/11/9d312e96-6c78-11e5-b31c-d80d62b53e28_story.html

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2015/10/04/ailing-new-york-girl-12-blessed-by-pope-francis-believes-miracle-has-begun.html

http://www.christiantoday.com/article/another.pope.francis.miracle.paralyzed.girl.set.to.junk.wheelchair.and.walk.again/66795.htm

Don't be decieved by this satanic puppet.

Turn to Jesus, He reveals these things. Be decieved no more.

Setanta

Reply Sat 12 Dec, 2015 12:31 am
Wow, you may well be the most deluded religious bigot who ever spewed his bile at this site. I have never understood why religious freaks are so eaten up with hate.
glitterbag

Reply Sat 12 Dec, 2015 01:12 am
@Johnjohnjohn,
Who cropped Trump out of the picture??? Was it you, demon god of hellfire suffering and delusion?
FBM

Reply Sat 12 Dec, 2015 01:14 am
I haven't seen this level of whackjobbery since what's-her-name. Peaches?
glitterbag

Reply Sat 12 Dec, 2015 01:34 am
I don't remember 'peaches', but i'd have to check my list of ignored users....I remember there was a hate filled character who called herself 'Pamela Rose'. I'm not sure if she still comes here, I guess its possible she may have festered and rotted from the inside out.
FBM

Reply Sat 12 Dec, 2015 01:43 am
@glitterbag,
Laughing I'm not sure her name was Peaches, but it was somebody who was trying to sell the idea of photos of spirit lights or angel lights or some such drivel as proof of her version of belief.
0 Replies

Johnjohnjohn

Reply Sat 12 Dec, 2015 02:49 am
@Setanta,
Who said I hate?

Doesn't seem like I'm the hateful one judging by your response. You need to repent buddy.
Johnjohnjohn

Reply Sat 12 Dec, 2015 03:05 am
@Setanta,
So you want to live in a world where world leaders conspire together and work to do everything against you and to you rather than being saved from the mess. Eh

Well, suit yourself.
0 Replies

Johnjohnjohn

Reply Sat 12 Dec, 2015 03:07 am
@FBM,
Repent

You cannot say I didn't warn you.

(Nows the time you insert the hateful comments as always, rather than listening.)
FBM

Reply Sat 12 Dec, 2015 03:09 am
@Johnjohnjohn,
Not hateful. Just observing. You make all sorts of wild claims, but have yet to substantiate any of them. Just a run-of-the-mill Bible thumper. Maybe a bit more fanatical than average (Given the mindset, you'd take that as a compliment), but nothing I haven't seen before. Not deserving of hate, as far as I know.
Setanta

Reply Sat 12 Dec, 2015 04:58 am
@Johnjohnjohn,
I say you hate. You start a thread and immediately begin vilifying people for no other reason than that don't partake in your particular flavor of religious delusion. Why do you allege evil against them? Because of some bizarre reference to symbology, a symbology which you apparently dreamed up yourself. In posts following this one i'm responding to, you make completely unsubstantiated allegations against these people. Slandering people, and without any real evidence, relying solely on your deluded ravings . . . yeah, i say you hate.
Johnjohnjohn

Reply Sat 12 Dec, 2015 07:21 am
@Setanta,
What kind of sick guy gets a job as a pope just to tell people everything that is against their religion (and is not true?)

I just want the best for you. You don't believe in God because of lack of evidence but I say to you seek Him wholeheartedly and you WILL see Him in your life. Don't seek Him expecting to not see Him with little faith, He doesn't want that. Thats why most dont get Him. Just ask for forgiveness and ask for ANYTHING through Jesus's name anytime, and you will get it, trust me. Thats why christians are so 'addicted' to Him.

Johnjohnjohn

Reply Sat 12 Dec, 2015 07:28 am
@FBM,
Here goes another wild claim;

There will be a worldwide economic crash shortly.
FBM

Reply Sat 12 Dec, 2015 07:34 am
@Johnjohnjohn,
Johnjohnjohn wrote:

Here goes another wild claim;

There will be a worldwide economic crash shortly.

That's not improbable. What's your point?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 12 Dec, 2015 07:40 am
@Johnjohnjohn,
Typical holy roller . . . you think you can tell people what they think and believe. You're like someone who never listens. I don't believe in your silly magic sky daddy because the entire proposition is hilariously ridiculous. I don't believe because the god you peddle is a petulant, murderous, capricious, arbitrary and immature creep. I don't believe because it's too preposterous.

But mostly, i don't believe because interfering, hateful creeps like you use your god fantasy to attempt to interfere in other people's lives. Arrogant and ignorant creeps--how dare you try to rell me about christians and religon. They were trying to shove that christianity bullshit down my throat before you were born. You come along and talk as though it were something i never heard of.

If people with your attitudes were to take over, we truly would live in hell.
Johnjohnjohn

Reply Sat 12 Dec, 2015 04:22 pm
@Setanta,
Who decieved you about God?

Do you not see that He IS morality? Without Him, there are no morals.

But of course, we do need more people like you in the world. People that don't want gifts on a silver platter.

I bet our lives would be great now wouldn't they.

You seem so angry at me for trying to help you, and I'm the bad one?

Well, go back to teaching others about your grandmother fish.

You can't say I didn't warn you.

Johnjohnjohn

Reply Sat 12 Dec, 2015 04:28 pm
@glitterbag,
What?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 12 Dec, 2015 04:29 pm
@Johnjohnjohn,
I don't what that "grandmother fish" BS is about, unless that's what passes for holy roller humor. No one "deceived" me about god, i came to my own conclusion. I can see, though, that to holy rollers, no one knows anything unless some other holy roller with authority tells them. I'm not angry at you, but it's convenient for you to think so, because it makes it easier to dismiss what i say without spending any time thinking about it. I'm not agry at you, i don't know you. I am disgusted by the hateful bigotry which underlies this idiotic thread.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Sun 13 Dec, 2015 03:40 pm
What is a grandmother fish??????
0 Replies

George

Reply Sun 13 Dec, 2015 03:48 pm
There was a time, johnx3, when we would have burned you at the stake.

Sigh. Those were the good old days!