Reply Wed 4 Aug, 2004 10:56 pm
when there is monsoon rain in asia what type of presure stystem is most likely to occur over northern china at this time of year?

also during what months do winter monsoon winds blow?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 864 • Replies: 6
No top replies

bobhead

Reply Thu 5 Aug, 2004 10:18 pm
hey
HEY..ur doing the asia wise competition right? so am i!! were almost finished Very Happy
0 Replies

lacey ward

Reply Fri 6 Aug, 2004 12:56 am
Hey.... great minds think alike :-) I absolutely love this website !! it has been really helpful and its good how we are able to ask people the answers in the competition thats really good and this is certainly the right place to come to find the right people. Hope you do well in the competition as well :-)
0 Replies

lacey ward

Reply Fri 6 Aug, 2004 01:01 am
if you want you can email me and we can exchange answers..... or just see if we got the same ones. my email is [email protected]
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Fri 6 Aug, 2004 01:05 am
lacey_ward,

Why not start a thread explaining about the competition (explain it well so people don't think it's homework) and a bunch of us will try to help you win it (for whatever that counts for).

Title the thread "asia wise answers" or somesuch and I'll make sure to come around and try to help.
0 Replies

niki chen

Reply Wed 11 Aug, 2004 08:05 am
hey hey!
I'm doing the Asia-wise competition too!
You guys are probably already finished though.
Oh well
Still, you guys are really helpful
Niki
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Wed 11 Aug, 2004 08:07 am
That was nice Craven
0 Replies