"If Guns Are Outlawed Only..."etc

Pitter

Reply Sat 31 Jul, 2004 08:43 pm
This storey would no doubt please the dickens out of US gun lobbiests. From El Pais, Cali, Colombia: Two robbers, one 19 the other 21 boarded a city bus with the intention of robbing the passengers, a common occurence in Cali on pay day. One of the passengers pulled out a hand gun and shot them both dead. This kind of rough justice is routine in this city. What I've never seen are statistics on accidental shootings. I suspect they're substancial what with this heavily armed population!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 862 • Replies: 1
No top replies

newsbreaker

Reply Mon 2 Aug, 2004 05:24 am
where was a security guard in Australia who last week shot dead a robber who stole the cash bag that she was picking up from a hotel that contanted $30,000 on weekend taking... The robber stole a car and waiting in the parking lot and waited for her to come out with the money.. when she came out of the hotel he smashed her in the head with a pair of Knucle-dusters and grabed the bag off her and walked back to his car that he had stolen... He was about to start the car when the security guard walked up to the car and fired 1 shot though the drivers window and killed him.... I say that he had it coming
0 Replies