Contemplate This...

Yoda

Reply Sat 31 Jul, 2004 01:42 am
Whether you may have faith in God or not, you may want to take the time to read this. Judge this if you will, but please, try and give this subject some thought.

Now, what I’m about to write is sternly my thoughts, influenced only by my experience and studies.
-Dustin, a.k.a. Yoda

Are we truly living in the last days?

Back in 1996, I came across something that I’d like to share with you when I studied prophecy. I will keep this as brief as possible so as not to bore you.

Nostradamus named 3 anti Christ; Paynayloron, Hister, & Mabus.
Paynayloron he was later discovered to be Napoleon, Hister was known as Hitler. But who will be, or is the 3rd?

If you study the first two names, you will see these characteristics;
For one, the syllables in Paynayloron where mixed up. (pay-nay-loron = Nay-pay-loron or Napoleon)The syllables in Hister are not, they read in order. Both names are misspelled. So Mabus must follow the first two rules, and set up a 3-rule order. Thus it has to follow the rules as the first 2; the syllables cannot be in order, nor can the word be read in the same order of the first two.

I looked at the word Mabus in a mirror; it was the perfect answer to make the 3rd rule of the order. Sudam. Sudam (Saddam) is the answer, the name is misspelled, and is read in a reverse array. If you study again the first two names, my hypothesis remains the same with the syllables read in different orders, not one of the three names are read in order, and also they are all misspelled.

Why Suddam? This is why I believe why.

The Bible prophecies say that there will be a beast of great power with a wounded head. I believe the beast represents a world leader. Now, back in 1991, the US raged war against what were at that time the worlds 3rd largest military, and revered as a very intelligent and powerful military. We wiped them out in a matter of days, but we left the beast alive. 7 & ½ years after Bush left office, Bush Jr. became a presidential candidate.

Saddam is alive and in custody. I believe he had the weapons but disbursed them out to terrorists willing to use them. His two sons where killed to replace his anger with rage. He could still easily say a command to all his operatives in all the countries around the world via the media, and have them set off a worldwide biological/chemical attack. Thus making him a powerless leader that set off the world’s greatest assault in history.

666 is alive & well and the world is currently turning its worship towards it. There is also the Dragon that is a religious leader’s symbol. The Dragon hates the beast but still fights alongside the beast in battle. Possibly Osama/al-qaida and Saddam.

What is the 666 you may ask? I will tell you what I believe it means. 3 is the number of God. 6 is the number of man. The right hand and/or forehead represents thought and action, also possibly religion.

666 is man making himself out to be god. And right now, that is the trend and the ways things are turning swiftly.

Finally, Jesus said, The end shall come when His word is preached in all the nations of the world. In a year or so following Bush Sr.’s retirement, it became official, every country and in every city, there is a Christian missionary.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,227 • Replies: 12
No top replies

Jim

Reply Sat 31 Jul, 2004 03:20 am
The only response that comes to mind is a sermon I heard 15 or so years ago (very paraphrased):

"No one knows when the World will end. But one thing is certain. Everyone dies. And for the tens of thousands of people who will die today, today is the end of the world for them. We should all live our lives accordingly."
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sat 31 Jul, 2004 05:54 am
yoda-"If it aint true, it oughta be"-

I love the authority thats heaped upon ole Michelle. He, like many of the Ogum script, is given a greqat deal of "random number" transcription. His quatraines are fiddled with until something pops up.
Mess with some Chinese names, theres where the next war will be.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Sat 31 Jul, 2004 06:13 am
Well, while we are buying into prophecy for the purpose of this thread, we should also assume that 'god' granted the right for Americans to vote. Rolling Eyes How are you certain that it's Saddam with the wounded head? I'm not defending him whatsoever, but just trying to emphasize the very simple and incredibly deep phrase "beware of false prophets" which I see as being all false prophets, not just those you dislike on a cultural basis.
0 Replies

Yoda

Reply Sat 31 Jul, 2004 07:29 pm
I don’t truly know if it is Saddam Hussein, I’m taking a stab at what I studied, that’s all. I don’t claim to be a prophet, what do I have to gain by this? I’m not a celebrity or a political figure, I’m just a simple man typing on a computer who is starting conversations.

Here are some of the things I look at, excuse me if I don’t quote scripture but only refer to it. In the book of Daniel, it describes that when Israel becomes a nation, that that generation will be the last generation before the inhalation of the world. Israel became a nation in 1948 if I’m not mistaken; correct me if I’m wrong. Now I’m trying to determine, how many years are there in one generation of man? I thought it was 50, but since 75 is the average lifespan of man I am confused.

Revelations describes an army of 200,000,000 strong that will cross the river Euphrates (located in Iraq) during the final war. In reality, China has such an army. Who is to say that they may not invade Iraq in the near future because of its strengthening need for oil? Possibly even try and take out the large American force that is there, in order to cripple the US defenses?
0 Replies

Foxfyre

Reply Sun 1 Aug, 2004 08:55 am
This is a fascinating subject to me Yoda and I have read exhaustively of all the various theories out there related to numberolgy re end time prophecies etc.

What it comes down to is every generation has produced at least one group of philosophers who use available known data, use some prophecies or scripture to interpret it, and conclude they are living in extreme end times. Some have gone so far as to sell everything of value, give it all away to the poor, and retire to a figurative mountain top to await their divinely ordered destiny.

My mother-in-law once told me that she didn't give a lot of thought to what she named my husband and his twin sister as she firmly believed there wouldn't be any world by the time their names would matter. (She's 99 years old now and sadly spent most of her life believing none of it mattered.)

While it really is fun to imagine and speculate and try to unravel the puzzles, I stand on the scriptural passage that says nobody knows when the final hour will be but God. I think we had all better figure what we do now does matter to us and most likely will matter to future generations. That way we're covered no matter what happens. Smile
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 1 Aug, 2004 09:17 am
most religions that preach an end time are "doctrinally malleable" That is, they conveniently modify their dogma to account for latest events of history that counterview their original teachings. Look at the Jehovahs Witnesses. They were originally a Christian sect that CT Russell saw as a fundamental Christian sect with a strong "end time" message. Then, when he went too far and predicted the return of Christ on a specific date ( to which Christ, probably due to a schedule conflict, blew off). So then Mr Russell turned his group into an OLD TESTAMENT centered non Christian fundamental sect. Gotta love these guys.
0 Replies

Yoda

Reply Sun 1 Aug, 2004 02:03 pm
Please don’t misunderstand me; though I contemplate theories I get from prophecies, I live for today, and not the “what if it’s tomorrow”.

I know that since the time shortly following Jesus’ resurrection, many Christians including Paul the apostle believed the end would come before the end of their lifetime. Even today, including myself, many Christians believe this to be the final hours of the Sixth Day of Creation. Though I don’t fear so much of the idea and allow it to lead me to a mountaintop and preach the end of the world, I still feel the need to express my feelings in a somber fashion.

To me, it’s most important to share the good news of Christ and to help others gain hope in Him. Because regardless of any prophetical fact or assumption, we are all going to die someday, I want to understand my creator more before I die, so I’m almost certain that many others would too.

I bring up the end time prophecies because it intrigues people of all the faiths and it makes for good conversations and it opens new doors of understandings.
0 Replies

Foxfyre

Reply Sun 1 Aug, 2004 03:19 pm
It is true that the first Christians believed Christ's return was imminent. Watching the subtle changes in teachings in the later writings, however, one gets a sense that they were beginning to understand that the Church might have to dig in for the long haul and they began teaching how to do that.

I also pay attention to the admonition to be sure we have oil in our lamps, Yoda, for we never know when for sure Smile
0 Replies

Yoda

Reply Sun 1 Aug, 2004 03:49 pm
Foxfyre, thank you for your faith in God, your iron sharpens iron.

To tell you the truth, I am a sinful man, though I hate the things that I do, I still find myself doing them and enjoying it. I do not understand why I lack the control I desire to have, I have almost no self-discipline. I have to pray for forgiveness at the beginning of my prayers, and sometimes I feel that God has turned a deaf ear to my cries.

How do I know if my lamp is full? I feel luke-warm and I do not comprehend the spiritual meaning of hot and cold. I fear of what will happen after I die, I only hope that Jesus is true and so is my faith in Him. I fear that I may have led some people astray and I even have felt that I had turned people off from having any faith in God. I even sometimes feel I need to quit speaking of God for fear of being a false prophet.
0 Replies

Foxfyre

Reply Sun 1 Aug, 2004 04:03 pm
We're all sinful Yoda, and no believer has ever felt "hot' all the time. Not to worry. Keep your focus on God and trust Him to lead and believe you won't screw up anything too badly that way. Smile
0 Replies

limbodog

Reply Tue 3 Aug, 2004 08:13 am
My phone number ends in 666. It is funny when I get reactions about it.

Me? I think it is kinda silly to attempt to make political adversaries religious ones as well (and verse visa)
0 Replies

Yoda

Reply Tue 3 Aug, 2004 07:48 pm
limbodog wrote:
My phone number ends in 666. It is funny when I get reactions about it.

Me? I think it is kinda silly to attempt to make political adversaries religious ones as well (and verse visa)

Confused Shoot...

I am the 666... here, check this out...

My first name is 6 letters long, I am the 6th child born of a woman who was married and divorced 6 times. My 6 digit birthday number when added together to make the sum of one number is 6. (Do the math; 03/14/70) My account number ends with 666, and even my wife was born on 3-6. Shocked

So... in other words, if you believe what I say, your going to hell. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies