Thu 12 Nov, 2015 02:58 pm
please message me if you are interested ! down below are the interview questions ... Thank You!
Diversity Project – Interview Questions
1. What is your definition of “culture?”
2. How do you define “family?”
3. Who holds the most “status” in your family? Why?
4. How do you define success?
5. Do you consider your parents to be successful?
6. How important is education in your family?
7. Is punctuality important to you? Why or why not?
8. What is the most important meal of the day?
9. Do you eat foods that are indigenous to your culture? Why or why not? If you answered yes, name some of the foods that you eat. If you answered no, what types of foods do you eat?
10. Did you ever live with your grandparents or extended family?
11. Are the roles of men and women specifically defined in your family? If so, what are they?
12. Do you have any eating habits/rituals that are specific to your culture?
13. Define and describe the most important (or most celebrated) holiday of your culture.
14. How is physical contact viewed in your culture?
15. What is considered most disrespectful in your culture?
16. What is considered most respectful in your culture?
17. What would you say is, from your perspective, the most commonly held misconception about people of your culture?
18. Have you ever experienced racism? In what form?
19. What can be done about racism and prejudice, in your opinion?
20. Do young people today have a sense of culture?
21. What is the best thing about living in the USA?
22. What is the worst thing about living in the USA?
23. Have you ever felt excluded based on your gender or culture?
24. Do you remember excluding others based on Culture or Gender?
Is there anything you would like others to know that we have not included here about you or your culture…..
Thank you- is there anything else you would like to share?
***To receive full credit for this portion of your project, you must ADD AN ADDITIONAL 5 QUESTIONS (MINIMUM) TO THIS LIST.
Different culture than what?
How many points do we lose if we don't add five questions to your list?
Which is. . . ? I'm not psychic.
Than my culture !
You're doing a course on diversity? Seriously?
If I were interested in doing this, I would state my answers here on a2k, not some message place. I am not interested in doing this, a) for all the work involved for the definitions you want - do you have a dozen hours or multiples of a dozen to listen? and b) because cultures vary, including in the United States.
What's the deal? You want to talk with a Chinese person? Start a thread on that. We have chinese members.