Who would Jesus be today???

Sofia

Reply Sat 14 Aug, 2004 02:57 pm
squinney--

When you said:

My experiences have been such that I actually FELT like it was an angel / Jesus in my presence, not just another person helping me out in a time of need. I hope that makes sense.
--------
Its nice to know someone else has had the same experience. Smile Its not something you forget!

I'm glad I bumped into you. I've been meaning to say it's been GREAT to see more of you on the political threads, and in other locales. I'm so glad you're sharing more of yourself. I'm really liking getting to know you better! You have a lot of valuable contributions, IMO. I think you have a fresh, distinct view--and though I don't *always* agree with it (who always agrees with anything?), I do always like to hear your POV.
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Sat 14 Aug, 2004 03:05 pm
For example:

We were in the middle of a horrible custody case for Bears son from a previous marriage. On this day of the hearing there were several people testifying from her side that basically I was a bad Mom. Now, I had basically been raising him from before Bear and I were married, got him up and off to school, helped with homework, redecorated his room, as well as all the other Mommy stuff for several years before the custody hearing. I knew they were just saying this because they were her family, so it didn't hurt my feelings or anything. It did depress me that it might be beleived and that custody might go to her. I was upset for Cubs sake and what it would mean for him.

I took a cig break and went down to the third floor. I got myself together and was heading back upstairs to the courtroom. As I approached the elevator an old, hunched over black man in tattered clothing was shuffling towards me. As he passed he said, "It'll be okay."

I was walking fast so I ended up taking a couple more steps before what he said registered. I stopped and turned around to ask him what he said. He repeated that it would be okay and gave me a little smile and nod.

I just looked at him and finally got my mouth to move to say "Thank you." I got on the elevator and as I turned around to push the "5" he was nowhere to be seen. The room he was walking towards was glass front. There were no other aisles for him to have turned down. No where he could have gone. I had FELT who he was when he spoke to me.

Now I could say he was just a kind elderly man that could see the obvious stress on my face... But where did he go? And, why the overwhelming feeling of love and kindness from him? I don't know.

But, everything DID turn out just fine.
0 Replies

Sofia

Reply Sat 14 Aug, 2004 03:29 pm
<nodding, smiling>

The 'feeling' is what is so inexplicable. Its like a connection from the 'other person' straight to your soul.

And, so glad everything turned out good.
0 Replies

Algis Kemezys

Reply Sun 15 Aug, 2004 10:06 am
I think these beings that help are there but are not necessarily justconnected with Jesus because any fool knows Jesus was not the only enlightened being on the planet. He created his first miracle on the sea of Gallelea because he was a merman who needed resusitation. Thats why they took him out to the sea under the guise of storm. Once revived Jesus was as happy as flipper and could carry himself on the water surface much like that of a Dolphin.
becuase the first experimentation occured around Greece where rouge aliens to us made some fantastic combinations of animal and human. Don:t forget we were a much simpler creature then and it really didn:t matter to them. After people became enlightened those half breeds were rejected from society and that is why we always checkfor10 digits and only ten cause we are afraid the ancient mix might one day rear it;s created head.
0 Replies

Algis Kemezys

Reply Sun 15 Aug, 2004 10:09 am
In south India they have the first christian church started by no less than doubting Thomas himself. how did he get there to India after the crusifying of christ ? he swam because he too was either christ himself or a merman as well.
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Mon 16 Aug, 2004 03:44 pm
Algis,
So are you saying Jesus might possibly show up as a merman?
0 Replies

Algis Kemezys

Reply Wed 18 Aug, 2004 09:23 pm
Not today...all like him and her have died off through irradication. It a shame because the insight into cosmic reality would be vastly different from ours.
0 Replies

anton bonnier

Reply Wed 18 Aug, 2004 11:46 pm
When I was a little boy I went on my first camping trip with my best mate... in the middle of the night we both woke up with our skins crawling witrh fright, sat huddled together in each others arms till kitchen light shone over the back lawn... never saw thouse monsters that night, but can still remember my skin crawling... do you think that was Jesus out there that night?.
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Thu 19 Aug, 2004 09:54 am
That was Jesus on a bender. He turned a bit too much water into wine.
0 Replies

Algis Kemezys

Reply Thu 19 Aug, 2004 01:19 pm
hi nickfun and maybe
0 Replies

Sofia

Reply Fri 20 Aug, 2004 10:28 am
anton--

That was the Debil!
0 Replies

Lekatt

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 01:03 pm
extra medium wrote:
squinney wrote:
Who would Jesus be?
Uh, Jesus?

I've often thought that too, extra medium, but with strangers. Some person passes you and you just get a feeling of love, kindness, gentleness radiating off of them. I've only had it happen a couple of times but it stopped me dead in my tracks. Then I had to fight myself not to run after them to talk to them. They probably woulda thought I was nuts.

squinney,

Yep, I've had that. I didn't follow them too. Figured I'd eventually be disillusioned. Maybe not!

I had this really strange experience: In 1998, I was walking in Central Park. This seemingly homeless long haired guy dressed in robe and sandals approached me. He had the vibe like you describe. He said something like: "See all these buildings? Everything you're working for? These will come down one day. Its all coming to an end one day. All these buildings will fall down relatively soon. But eternity, that will live on. That is what is important. You need to rearrange your priorities. Take a walk with me, and we will discuss it. Don't you want to take that walk?" I didn't take the walk. I hurried off, I was "late for some important appointment."

Every few months after that, I would think back on this peculiar person, and wondered why I kept remembering him. We only spoke to each other less than 60 seconds total, yet it stays with me. Of course, after certain events in the past few years, that incident surfaces in my memory even more. Not that I believe it was anything that significant, really. But, admittedly, very Peculiar.

I think this is a very interesting experience, but I do think it was inportant to you since you remember it so well. I had a similar experience, meeting a stranger, we talked a bit, then a homeless person asked him for money, and he gave the homeless man the last dollar he had in his wallet. The stranger was a Wiccian and I will remember him always.

Back on the subject, I read a near death experience years ago in which the experiencer met Jesus. He asked Jesus when He was coming back, and Jesus replied that He wasn't planning on comming back, but if He did it would be as a simple farmer working the land for His living.

Love
0 Replies

CarbonSystem

Reply Mon 11 Oct, 2004 07:27 pm
man i love reading stories like that, about the stranger and preaching, its awesome, anyojmre stories?
0 Replies