Woman breaks up Planned Parenthood protest by chanting "Yeast infection"

Reply Mon 26 Oct, 2015 01:16 pm
Quote:
Though her yeast-infection story is deeply personal, Numair thinks her strategy—chanting reproductive-health terms that embarrass anti-choice protesters—is replicable for other counter-protesters around the country.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2015/10/26/yeast_infection_chant_breaks_up_planned_parenthood_protest_in_portland.html

I kind of love this story.

engineer

Reply Mon 26 Oct, 2015 01:28 pm
@boomerang,
I love it. Maybe she educated some people.
boomerang

Reply Mon 26 Oct, 2015 01:39 pm
@engineer,
There is already a group of Portlanders working to make her dream of a wooden labia prop a reality.

I hope her idea takes off and is copied all over the country.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 26 Oct, 2015 03:48 pm
That would be a hoot if it turns out to be an effective tactic. I also enjoyed the video at the bottom of the page of Ms. Richards of Planned Parenthood testifying before the teabaggers and simply pursuing her statement without regard for their attempts to force her to answer loaded questions.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Tue 27 Oct, 2015 02:15 am
Or they could follow Swedish kid's TV's lead with all singing, all dancing, penis and vagina.

0 Replies

jcboy

Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2017 07:43 pm
"The grand jury had originally been convened to investigate Planned Parenthood, but after finding no wrongdoing turned around and indicted Daleiden and Merritt instead."
*BOOM* Razz

These people with their fake news. They never learn until they catch a case. Cool

Activists who secretly filmed Planned Parenthood face 15 felony charges

Quote:
California prosecutors on Tuesday charged two anti-abortion activists who made undercover videos of themselves trying to buy fetal tissue from Planned Parenthood with 15 felonies, saying they invaded the privacy of medical providers by filming without consent.

The charges against David Daleiden and Sandra Merritt of the Center for Medical Progress come eight months after similar charges were dropped in Texas.

0 Replies