Armstrong David Malet's philosophy

Tegum

Reply Mon 26 Oct, 2015 11:26 am
What are the possible instances or philosophical arguments for the rejections of the of infinite regress of reason.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,000 • Replies: 7
No top replies

Fil Albuquerque

Reply Mon 26 Oct, 2015 11:44 am
@Tegum,
Reason is one. And its has no point.
The first thing about reason is that its indivisible. It cannot be questioned.
Reason, on itself, is meaningless. It reports to what is, which in itself, points no further.
That which is "being there" (within Being) its not reason, rather it searches for reason. Resolution...death !

Fun modern day science possible fact, the total energy of the Universe might be zero...and yet forces and energy go back n forward probably annihilating each other to zero. Zero is not nothingness, just balance, on whatever is ! Being represents this motionless balance which is beyond our sensory perception.
0 Replies

Razzleg

Reply Mon 26 Oct, 2015 11:12 pm
@Tegum,
Do you lack google?

Using it, i found the answers, re: ADM, to your question in about 15 seconds.

I'm a slow typist.
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Tue 27 Oct, 2015 02:26 am
@Razzleg,
For a minute there you got me scared you were willing to actually answer such a basic question.
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Tue 27 Oct, 2015 03:06 am
@Razzleg,
He could also get an answer by googling why Cantor was hated by mathematicians... Very Happy
Tegum

Reply Wed 4 Nov, 2015 09:41 pm
@Razzleg,
yeah. Google actually could in a way get my quest solved but what I am more interested in is getting more of some personal interpretation of what google has presented (personal opinion) specifically of Armstrong David's philosophy and his rejection of the infinite regress.
0 Replies

Tegum

Reply Wed 4 Nov, 2015 09:44 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
yeah. Google actually could in a way get my quest solved but what I am more interested in is getting more of some personal interpretation of what google has presented (personal opinion) specifically of Armstrong David's philosophy and his rejection of the infinite regress. waiting...
0 Replies

Tegum

Reply Wed 4 Nov, 2015 09:45 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
yeah. Google actually could in a way get my quest solved but what I am more interested in is getting more of some personal interpretation of what google has presented (personal opinion) specifically of Armstrong David's philosophy and his rejection of the infinite regress. thanks
0 Replies