Ever read the book "the biggest secret" by david icke

Reply Tue 27 Jul, 2004 08:11 pm
This book is very eye opening and I highly suggest anyone with an open mind to look into this book. Ever wondered why my icon is on the one dollar bill? Or pondered over the control of the people for centuries? Look into this book, at least give it a shot, and get back to me, I absolutely loved it.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,230 • Replies: 13
No top replies

dauer

Reply Tue 27 Jul, 2004 08:16 pm
Is this book about the Iluminati or the masons or both or neither? Does it make mention of other groups like Scull and Bones?
0 Replies

CarbonSystem

Reply Tue 27 Jul, 2004 08:22 pm
it does make mention of the masons and the secret societies are addressed. For any open minded thinker this will be the best book you ever read in your life.
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Tue 27 Jul, 2004 09:13 pm
That's David 'Shape-changing-reptiles-from-outer-space-run-the-Govt' Icke?
0 Replies

CarbonSystem

Reply Wed 28 Jul, 2004 08:31 am
Thats him.
0 Replies

CarbonSystem

Reply Wed 28 Jul, 2004 08:31 am
Thats him.
0 Replies

CarbonSystem

Reply Wed 28 Jul, 2004 08:32 am
Thats him.
0 Replies

CarbonSystem

Reply Wed 28 Jul, 2004 08:32 am
Thats him.
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Thu 29 Jul, 2004 05:07 am
Settle down. Don't you think the scenario of 'Lizard-Aliens' sort of reminds you of the TV show 'V'?? Just a little?
0 Replies

CarbonSystem

Reply Thu 29 Jul, 2004 09:54 am
nah. i just think it's pretty interesting. plus, the entire book is not all about that. The points he makes are excellent. I think it's just too interesting not to read.
0 Replies

CarbonSystem

Reply Thu 29 Jul, 2004 09:54 am
nah. i just think it's pretty interesting. plus, the entire book is not all about that. The points he makes are excellent. I think it's just too interesting not to read.
0 Replies

dauer

Reply Thu 29 Jul, 2004 10:41 am
There's a book you might enjoy. It's called

Nothing in This Book Is True, But It's Exactly How Things Are and it's by Bob Frissel. It's got sacred geometry, secret colonies on mars, the pyramids, ascended masters, crop circles, cattle mutilations, gray aliens, rebirthing, free energy, earth changes, Drunvalo Melchizedek, Thoth, 13th dimension, Babaji, merkaba, the Philadelphia Experiment, pole shifts, chakras, Akhenaten, Atlantis, Lemuria, Lucifer Rebellion.

It's such a weird book. He writes it so sincerely. When I was younger and I read it I was just like, "Wow." I think part of the thing is that some of his stuff is legit, like some of the sacred geometry. And he borrows from everywhere, like he's got chakras. He just mixes it all together. And if Icke is flank steak, Frissel is the filet of this biznatch. Farizzle carbon guy.

Dauer
0 Replies

limbodog

Reply Tue 3 Aug, 2004 08:06 am
lizard aliens running the show? Alternate History book "Upsetting the Balance" comes to mind.
0 Replies

A Lone Voice

Reply Wed 4 Aug, 2004 01:01 am
Actually, they are TRYING to run the show, limbodog. But the good guys fight them off.

And if you ever get to 'colonziation', you can read about how it turns out...
0 Replies