Now you're in 10 years later!!what would you like to be in?

banafsh

Reply Wed 21 Oct, 2015 09:48 am
The question is simple!!just go to 10 years later and imagine ur dreams!
what would u like to be in?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,030 • Replies: 8
No top replies

Linkat

Reply Wed 21 Oct, 2015 10:04 am
@banafsh,
A hot tub.
dalehileman

Reply Wed 21 Oct, 2015 10:08 am
@banafsh,
Sitting here, Ban, in my full-back office chair at a PC screen displaying comments in a forum, hoping to live just a little longer
banafsh

Reply Wed 21 Oct, 2015 10:11 am
@dalehileman,
I hope so
0 Replies

banafsh

Reply Wed 21 Oct, 2015 10:12 am
@Linkat,
that's funny!!!!
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Wed 21 Oct, 2015 10:13 am
@Linkat,
Quote:
A hot tub
Yea, as Recording Secretary of the Greater Southwest Beer-Tasting Society, sitting in our excellent jacuzzi with my sons, Better Half nearby to open the bottle, pour, and respond to our subsequent guesses
Linkat

Reply Wed 21 Oct, 2015 10:19 am
@dalehileman,
dalehileman wrote:

Quote:
A hot tub
Yea, as Recording Secretary of the Greater Southwest Beer-Tasting Society, sitting in our excellent jacuzzi with my sons, Better Half nearby to open the bottle, pour, and respond to our subsequent guesses

Not bad - I would change it a bit - considering in 10 years (if things go as planned) both children will have completed college and be out of my hair (and home). So ideally I will be sitting in a hot tub overlooking some beautiful landscape - mountains/lake or ocean front. I would change the beer to champagne. Because finally I should have money to spend on just my husband and me.
dalehileman

Reply Wed 21 Oct, 2015 10:36 am
@Linkat,
Well put, Link, but mine are long out of college and it's a good thing only visiting because every time we each consume 6 or 7 brews

...but with champaign at 10-20 percent, the project wouldn't last long
0 Replies

banafsh

Reply Wed 21 Oct, 2015 11:36 am
@banafsh,
but I'd like to be with my future gentleman husband in our lovely house,and also be professional in particular subject!!!!!!
0 Replies