It's Time for a Committe to Investigate the Select Committee on Benghazi

Reply Mon 19 Oct, 2015 04:21 pm
What with it's dereliction of duty and squandering of millions of dollars of the tax payers money for political expediencies, this committee and especially its Chairman, Trey Gowdy, should be investigated, their emails and all communications collected and exposed for the American public to scrutinize, and have criminal charges brought against it.

ossobuco

Reply Mon 19 Oct, 2015 04:49 pm
@InfraBlue,
My overall view is that so much stuff is more important and chasing **** is hurling more money, when comedians could take care of it, if there are still any out there who are engaged, but

1) could it be done swiftly?
2) can it be done smartly?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 19 Oct, 2015 05:04 pm
@InfraBlue,
How do you know they're guilty of any criminality? Judge and jury all by yourself?
engineer

Reply Mon 19 Oct, 2015 05:30 pm
Jeb Bush has been vigorously defending his brother saying 9-11 wasn't his fault, it was what he did afterward that counted... and Clinton is completely responsible for Benghazi.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Mon 19 Oct, 2015 06:55 pm
@Setanta,
It's a hunch. They should be investigated. There's bound to be dirt dug up on the lot of them.

These idiots have already admitted their guilt. Their communications should be confiscated to reveal the facts of their guilt.

These vermin are probably already a step ahead of any investigations. They've probably already destroyed substantial amounts of pertinent evidence.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Mon 19 Oct, 2015 11:08 pm
@Setanta,
The way to do this is to collect all the e mails from everyone on the committee and realise the ones most damaging to the committee.
Setanta

Reply Tue 20 Oct, 2015 01:25 am
@RABEL222,
I understand that part--that's not a basis upon which to allege criminality, however. If that's your criterion, ever politician or politician's aide who sent an e-mail at any time is a criminal. A little discernment and a sense of proportion are useful in such matters.
RABEL222

Reply Tue 20 Oct, 2015 03:17 pm
@Setanta,
I was only trying to look at things from the conservative point of view. I dident say that I agreed with it.........completely.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Tue 20 Oct, 2015 03:32 pm
McCarthy committed the cardinal sin of admitting that a congressional hearing had political motivations, and his party will suffer from his stupidity, but, really, does anyone here think that anything that transpires in congress doesn't have strong political overtones? Does anyone thing that there wasn't a political component to the Watergate hearings?

Democrats can make all sorts of comments about investigating the investigators, but it's all hot air. First of all they lack the power to do it, and secondly they would be idiots if they opened that door.

If one is partisan enough to disagree with the FBI and think that Clinton's misuse of personal e-mail is much ado about nothing, then they will discount that, if nothing else, this committee unearthed that matter.

No matter how the truth comes out, it's the truth.
InfraBlue

Reply Tue 20 Oct, 2015 04:29 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
So, Clinton misused personal email. OK.

Now what I want to know is the what, where, when and why of the malfeasance of the Select Committee on Benghazi, their defrauding of millions of dollars of the American taxpayers' money and their exploitation of the deaths of four American patriot heroes to further their political expediencies.

At the very least, the media should conduct an investigation and submit open records requests for the communications of all two hundred and thirty-two Representatives that voted for the resolution that established this committee begining with Pete Sessions, the resolution's sponsor.

I have no doubt that ever since McCarthy revealed their machinations these perpetrators have already begun destroying their incriminating evidence.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Tue 20 Oct, 2015 07:06 pm
@InfraBlue,
Well keep on demanding what you want and I'm sure you'll join in with those who demand investigations of Democrat led investigations (Not).
InfraBlue

Reply Tue 20 Oct, 2015 07:33 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Ok.

I'm pretty sure that this committee is going to be dissolved after Thursday if the Republicans know what's good for them.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Tue 20 Oct, 2015 07:34 pm
@InfraBlue,
Yeah right
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Tue 20 Oct, 2015 07:35 pm
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:

So, Clinton misused personal email. OK.

And she wore plaids with stripes.

You partisans are impossible to deal with rationally.
InfraBlue

Reply Tue 20 Oct, 2015 08:04 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
I'm acknowledging that she misused personal email.

How is that impossibly irrational?
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 21 Oct, 2015 03:19 pm
@InfraBlue,
Forgive me if I mistook your comments as a dismissal of the seriousness of her "misuse."
InfraBlue

Reply Wed 21 Oct, 2015 04:43 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

Forgive me if I mistook your comments as a dismissal of the seriousness of her "misuse."

No problem.

Where we differ, I'm sure, is just how serious her misuse was.

You'd probably have her put away for consecutive life terms in some supermax prison for her misuse.

I don't think her misuse is worthy of any criminal charges.
Real Music

Reply Thu 22 Oct, 2015 12:01 am
@InfraBlue,
This committee should have been dissolved a long time ago. House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy revealed what was the true purpose of that committee. Anything that didn't make Secretary Clinton look bad they had absolutely no interest in hearing about it or investigating it. I'm just glad that the truth got out so that the whole country know what they were really up to.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Fri 23 Oct, 2015 12:31 pm
@InfraBlue,
You're wrong there.

I'm waiting for the results of the FBI investigation to determine if she should face criminal charges and I think you should too.

I do think that anyone under investigation by the FBI for possible criminal charges should not be running for president and I think you should too.

It's pretty tough for the "Right-wing Conspiracy" blather to hold up when it's the FBI under a Democrat administration doing the investigation.

Plus only a Clinton partisan can deny or dismiss the extent to which she lies.

We now know that right after the Benghazi attacks she sent e-mails to her daughter and the Egyptian PM declaring, unequivocally, that this was a planned terrorist attack and not a spontaneous demonstration due the video. Thereafter she blamed the video to the victims families and to America and had to have had a role in locking up the video's maker.

When the e-mail was quoted to her by an interviewer, she shamelessly dodged, weaved and dissembled.

If you don't find all of this (and much more) reprehensible, there is no chance of us ever agreeing on anything.
djjd62

Reply Fri 23 Oct, 2015 12:49 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:
I do think that anyone under investigation by the FBI for possible criminal charges should not be running for president

because they'd be too qualified?
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » It's Time for a Committe to Investigate the Select Committee on Benghazi
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 06:30:26