It's Time for a Committe to Investigate the Select Committee on Benghazi

InfraBlue

Reply Fri 23 Oct, 2015 01:26 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn DAbuzz wrote:

I'm waiting for the results of the FBI investigation to determine if she should face criminal charges and I think you should too.

I do think that anyone under investigation by the FBI for possible criminal charges should not be running for president and I think you should too.

Ok.

Finn DAbuzz wrote:

It's pretty tough for the "Right-wing Conspiracy" blather to hold up when it's the FBI under a Democrat administration doing the investigation.

The Right-wing conspiracy is not the FBI investigation. The Right-wing conspiracy is the defrauding of the American taxpayers by the House Representatives with their Select Committee on Benghazi that Rep. Kevin McCarthy divulged.

Finn dAbuzz wrote:

Plus only a Clinton partisan can deny or dismiss the extent to which she lies.

And to what extent is that, exactly?

Finn dAbuzz wrote:
We now know that right after the Benghazi attacks she sent e-mails to her daughter and the Egyptian PM declaring, unequivocally, that this was a planned terrorist attack and not a spontaneous demonstration due the video. Thereafter she blamed the video to the victims families and to America and had to have had a role in locking up the video's maker.

When the e-mail was quoted to her by an interviewer, she shamelessly dodged, weaved and dissembled.

If you don't find all of this (and much more) reprehensible, there is no chance of us ever agreeing on anything.

Reprehensibility is your measure of extent of lying? That's a rather subjective and emotional measuring stick. That's yet something more we don't agree on.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Fri 23 Oct, 2015 02:07 pm
@InfraBlue,
The "Right-wing Conspiracy" in your mind may be the Benghazi Committee, but I assure you that Clinton has expanded that notion to include all of her troubles.

As for the Benghazi Committee, you need to stop being so righteously disingenuous unless you have come out equally forcefully against every congressional committee that conducts investigations. They are ALL political . Once again, I ask: Do you think the Watergate Hearings had no political component?

What's more, as I pointed out, we now know Clinton knew from day one that the attack was planned by terrorists and not the spontaneous response of Muslims offended by a freaking video. You really have no problem with her consistently and continuous lying about the cause of the attack thereafter? To the families of the victims? To the extent that an American citizen was jailed, not because of the BS reason given, but because he was the maker of the video? These things don't bother you? Yes or no.

It's obvious that you want to take refuge in subjectivity concerning her lying.

Hey if you want to say she may be a venal devil but she's a liberal venal devil I would have more respect for you.

If she were a Republican you would be howling at the moon.
InfraBlue

Reply Fri 23 Oct, 2015 03:58 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:
The "Right-wing Conspiracy" in your mind may be the Benghazi Committee, but I assure you that Clinton has expanded that notion to include all of her troubles.

Your conjecture is duly noted, for what it's worth.

Finn dAbuzz wrote:
As for the Benghazi Committee, you need to stop being so righteously disingenuous unless you have come out equally forcefully against every congressional committee that conducts investigations. They are ALL political . Once again, I ask: Do you think the Watergate Hearings had no political component?

One thing is a political component to a congressional investigation. Another thing is a political objective being pursued on the American taxpayers' dime under the pretense of a fact finding investigation.

Finn dAbuzz wrote:
What's more, as I pointed out, we now know Clinton knew from day one that the attack was planned by terrorists and not the spontaneous response of Muslims offended by a freaking video. You really have no problem with her consistently and continuous lying about the cause of the attack thereafter? To the families of the victims? To the extent that an American citizen was jailed, not because of the BS reason given, but because he was the maker of the video? These things don't bother you? Yes or no.

Sure the Administration's lies--they weren't just Clinton's--bother me, although not to the extent that it does you.

The American citizen, a convicted felon, that made that film was jailed for violating terms of his probation.

Quote:
It's obvious that you want to take refuge in subjectivity concerning her lying.

How am I taking "refuge in subjectivity concerning her lying, exactly?" What's more, what does that even mean?

Finn dAbuzz wrote:

Hey if you want to say she may be a venal devil but she's a liberal venal devil I would have more respect for you.

Would that be the same level of respect were she a Right-wing venal devil for whom I don't use your reprehensibility measuring stick?

Finn dAbuzz wrote:
If she were a Republican you would be howling at the moon.

If she were a Republican she'd hardly make a blip on your reprehensibility measuring stick, and dismiss the lies as merely a political component to her and the administration's response to the attack.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 08:37:08