"Homeland" racist?

Miller

Reply Tue 20 Oct, 2015 04:03 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Don't assume the rest of the World loves you. It doesn't.

Who the F- cares! You're starting to sound like that other half-wit from "over there", who breeds rabbits (!) for a living... Laughing
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Tue 20 Oct, 2015 04:31 pm
Quote:
According to The Washington Post, “A statement from the three artists — Amin, Caram Kapp and an artist known as Stone who was approached first by the production company to find “Arabian street artists” to paint the set — criticizes “Homeland” for providing “inaccurate, undifferentiated and highly biased depiction of Arabs, Pakistanis, and Afghans. … It’s very important for us to address the idea that this kind of stereotyping is very dangerous because it helps form people’s perceptions of an entire region, a huge region, which in turn affects foreign policy.”

Perceptions of an entire region? Have they not noticed the millions of their fellow “Arabians,” now refugees, running for their lives away from that very same “misperceived” region?

Yet, instead of residing in a Middle East filled with Arab Islamic jihadis, these smug, sanctimonious “artists” live comfortably in a European capital, probably on the dole, condemning other creative people for portraying the violent truth about the destruction by Islamists of the Arab world.

Ignoring the truth of that matter, as our own president has done for seven years, is condemning all Muslims around the world to live in fear of a savage that the West refuses to confront, allowing the wholesale destruction of Muslim history and Middle Eastern civilization.

The blowing up of the ancient city of Palmyra, the burning of books, the destruction of art, and of course, murdering the core of the future of the Middle East and Islam through the slaughter of Arab men, women and children, both Muslim and Christian. It is, literally, the genocide of the future.

But never mind objective truth, the “Homeland” graffiti isn’t so complicated, it reads “Homeland is racist” and “Homeland is a watermelon” (calling something a watermelon is apparently really offensive to Arabs). There’s also a reference to the ACORN offshoot and slogan #BlackLivesMatter.

Make no mistake, it’s all about leftist agitation, it’s all about presenting a gigantic shiny squirrel to the masses so they don’t dare look at what is really transpiring.

This is why what happened on this television set matters. It highlights the ignorance and malevolence of the world’s left. For many it’s about calling everything racist. This is supposed to be the magic potion that gives the left more cultural and political power. The problem here and with the worldwide left, is this misguided fixation allows actual racist genocide to transpire.

By continuing to blame the United States or everyone of a certain complexion of racism, they look away from the mass murder unfolding right under their noses, and demand everyone else do the same.

As usual since the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks, and the ensuing worldwide Islamic terrorist jihad, apologists and agitators have tried to frighten or even threaten people from discussing the facts of the matter regarding terrorism. It may be unpleasant to some, but it remains the case that it’s not Christians, Jews or the Amish who obsess about mass murder, and implement that obscene nightmare.

Arab Islamists kill more Muslims than anyone else on the planet. Yet the constant demand that we ignore that fact makes it virtually impossible to act (see Barack Obama’s feckless and idiotic foreign policy), because world leadership remains paralyzed through political correctness. Ironically, this refusal to act on facts, condemns even more Muslims to death at the hands of other Muslims.

We live in a world where ISIS continues its genocidal rampage through the Middle East and now we’re told it is infiltrating many areas in Afghanistan. Arab Muslims from the Gaza Strip are randomly attacking Israelis with knives and hatchets; FBI Director James Comey announced just last week that ISIS is recruiting Americans for jihad 24/7 in all 50 states (that would be 57 states for you fans of Mr. Obama).

But for the “Arab artists” in Berlin it’s the supposed racism of an American television show that must be condemned. A show that in its first season featured a white American military man as the terrorist.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/oct/19/tammy-bruce-arabic-graffiti-homeland-tv-show-displ/?utm_source=RSS_Feed&utm_medium=RSS

WHo knows how connected to the Left the sabotagers were, but so far as this act of vandalism get supported by the left for sure.....

Furthermore the left thinking that by changing the language or the conversation that they change reality has gotten very dangerous. I am very ashamed some days that I ever was a liberal. The stupid has really taken hold.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 20 Oct, 2015 05:02 pm
@hawkeye10,
Have a word with yourself, it's just a bit of graffiti. There's no need for an aneurism.
hawkeye10

Reply Tue 20 Oct, 2015 05:08 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Have a word with yourself, it's just a bit of graffiti. There's no need for an aneurism.

the look of my community matters. The acts and politics that I support and condemn matters. Yes I might be a little hypersensitive on transgressions because I have seen so much of it during my lifetime, seen so much damage from it. Sue me.

Not everyone is as dumb as you. Your lack of growth since you have been here is rather alarming actually.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 21 Oct, 2015 01:22 am
@hawkeye10,
If the look of your community really mattered to you, you would have shut up a long time ago. The only thing better than the graffiti is the pathetic mewling and outrage from impotent men like you.

Dubya pissed all over America's reputation. This is a small way of evening the score without resorting to genocide.

You keep shouting angrily though, it lets the graffiti artists know they've done a good job.
0 Replies

FosterPARU

Reply Thu 22 Oct, 2015 05:54 am
@Tes yeux noirs,
I didn't know that. That's a funny way of protest. Whether or not this is justified I don't know, as I've never seen the show.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 24 Oct, 2015 02:19 pm
@hawkeye10,
Seriously, there are dark roasts available with tons of flavor and no caffeine.

So your belief in free speech extends to corporations but not graphitos. We get it it: you're a hypocrite. If we can deal with your hypocrisy why cant you at least turn down the volume.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 24 Oct, 2015 02:21 pm
@FosterPARU,
Trust me. Its justified.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Sat 24 Oct, 2015 05:39 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
We get it it: you're a hypocrite. If we can deal with your hypocrisy why cant you at least turn down the volume.

alleged facts not in evidence. Anyone can toss labels around but it does not mean anything. Man up BOB, make a case or go home.
izzythepush

Reply Sat 24 Oct, 2015 06:05 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:
alleged facts not in evidence.

That's an oxymoron, a fact is a fact, if it's an allegation it's not a fact.
hawkeye10

Reply Sat 24 Oct, 2015 06:11 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

hawkeye10 wrote:
alleged facts not in evidence.

That's an oxymoron, a fact is a fact, if it's an allegation it's not a fact.

It shocks me not at all that you dont know the difference between fact and opinion. You are the school yard bully who needs to beat people up because you cant pass your classes because you are too stupid, and that anger that should be directed at yourself gets taken out on the innocents at A2K.

How did we get cursed with you finding this place?

A lot of us have your number now though, no more free passes for you asshole.
izzythepush

Reply Sat 24 Oct, 2015 06:32 pm
@hawkeye10,
I'm not the one stumbling over words. Opinion did not come into it. It was about facts, something that happened, and allegations something claimed to have happened, as yet unproven.

Opinion is another matter entirely, the fact that you thought this was about fact and opinion shows that you don't understand the difference at all. Best case scenario, you don't know the difference between allegation and opinion.

You might want to cop that now while you're only looking a bit stupid.
hawkeye10

Reply Sat 24 Oct, 2015 06:36 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
It was about facts, something that happened,

Happened and has been proven, but you need to forget the second half dont ya slugger.....
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 24 Oct, 2015 08:24 pm
@hawkeye10,
Why should I go home, YOU"RE the ******* hyocrite.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 24 Oct, 2015 08:26 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
You might want to cop that now while you're only looking a bit stupid.

A BIT stupid?????
hawkeye10

Reply Sat 24 Oct, 2015 08:28 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:

Why should I go home, YOU"RE the ******* hyocrite.

Where?

Do the work Sparky, we are not in kindergarten any more.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 24 Oct, 2015 08:33 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
Do the work Sparky, you are not in kindergarten any more.

<snicker>
hawkeye10

Reply Sat 24 Oct, 2015 08:34 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Laughing is not an argument, it is an evasion. Sometimes it is caused by nervousness.

Am I making you nervous BOB?
izzythepush

Reply Sun 25 Oct, 2015 01:26 am
@hawkeye10,
The only people you make nervous are 14 year old girls.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sun 25 Oct, 2015 01:29 am
@bobsal u1553115,
That seems so long ago now, and I was trying to be kind. As always, he's never satisfied until he's given conclusive proof that he's got **** for brains.
0 Replies