The A2K "Sorry" thread - Apologise here!

Eva

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2004 03:10 pm
I am sorry that Montana spent so many good years with bums.

I am sorry that Gautam wasted so much time on guys that weren't worth a second date.

I am sorry that Grand Duke lied to P about smoking and feels so guilty.

I am sorry that Cav heartlessly abandoned his loyal and dying pet.

I am sorry that SUFP poisoned her brother's innocent plants.

I am sorry that I don't have Piffka's and Setanta's senses of humor.

But most of all...

I am sorry I didn't live on the East Coast in the '70s and '80s.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Tue 27 Jul, 2004 03:40 am
Rick d'Israeli wrote:
From the Yiddish Dictionary: Chutzpah : Colossal nerve. Theodore Bickel - who murdered his parents, then pled for mercy in court because he was an orphan - has chutzpah.

Here you can find the meaning of Yom Kippor.

Thanks for that, Rick. I understand now! Sorry for taling so long to say thanks.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Tue 27 Jul, 2004 03:43 am
Eva wrote:
....But most of all...

I am sorry I didn't live on the East Coast in the '70s and '80s.

Oh me, too! :wink:
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Tue 27 Jul, 2004 03:46 am
Piffka wrote:
Great idea, MsOlga. Did you ever see the Apology thread on that other nameless forum?

<Oops.. I apologize to the management here for mentioning that forum.>

No, I missed it, Piffka! I'm really sorry I did!
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Tue 27 Jul, 2004 03:55 am
Setanta wrote:
I am profoundly sorry for having used my time machine in 1787 to convince the Lords of Trade that they could rid themselves of the surplus convict population, which they had previously sent to America, by shipping them out to that largely vacant continent in the South Seas--without which, we might never have been obliged to endure this thread . . .

Pfffffffffffhhht! And I'm extremely sorry the other side didn't win the Boston Tea Party! Evil or Very Mad
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 27 Jul, 2004 04:47 am
Pffft on Eva. I did NOT abandon my dying pet. My parents insisted on sending me to camp and I trusted them to take care of poor Spliff.
0 Replies

Victor Murphy

Reply Tue 27 Jul, 2004 06:47 am
I don't have anything to apologise for. What ever I said to anyone over the last 58 years, I meant!
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Tue 27 Jul, 2004 06:50 am
But, Victor, is there anything that you meant that you feel sorry about? :wink:
0 Replies

Victor Murphy

Reply Tue 27 Jul, 2004 06:54 am
NO
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Tue 27 Jul, 2004 07:01 am
OK! Very Happy
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Tue 27 Jul, 2004 08:52 am
cavfancier wrote:
Pffft on Eva. I did NOT abandon my dying pet. My parents insisted on sending me to camp and I trusted them to take care of poor Spliff.

Sorry, cav. You're right, you didn't abandon your dying pet. I should have said it differently. Is this better?...

I am sorry that cav foolishly trusted his parents to care for his helpless, dying pet.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Tue 27 Jul, 2004 10:32 am
precious, sorry but we're out of taters. It's pasta tonight, babe.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 27 Jul, 2004 11:09 am
Bless me sister, for i have sinned

It has been 39 years since my last confession.

I have eaten meat on Fridays, and during Lent. I once ate a Jewish girl during Passover, but i don't think that applies to Catholics during Lent, and, anyway, we broke up soon after.

I have had more impure thoughts than you can shake a stick at, and i lost count early in 1969.

I have coveted my neighbor's wife, until i heard her drunk and screeching at him at that cookout. Since then, i peak out from the blinds to make sure she's not in sight before i dash out to the jeep.

I've taken the Lord's name in vain so goddamned many times it's pathetic.

Through my fault
Through my fault
Through my most greivous falut

Mea culpa
Mea culpa
Mea maxima culpa
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 27 Jul, 2004 11:13 am
Eva wrote:
cavfancier wrote:

Sorry, cav. You're right, you didn't abandon your dying pet. I should have said it differently. Is this better?...

I am sorry that cav foolishly trusted his parents to care for his helpless, dying pet.

Yes, that's better. :wink:

Psst, Set, don't worry about the Jewish girl/Passover thing. They are carb free, since they all jumped on the Atkin's bandwagon.
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Tue 27 Jul, 2004 11:24 am
Quote:
I once ate a Jewish girl during Passover

Um -- dare I ask -- leavened or unleavened?
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Tue 27 Jul, 2004 11:29 am
I would like to apologize to myself, for punching myself in the nuts during a fit on the bus this morning.
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Tue 27 Jul, 2004 11:29 am
Victor Murphy wrote:
I don't have anything to apologise for. What ever I said to anyone over the last 58 years, I meant!

Ahhh, ahem. Excuse me, Mr. Murphy, but is there anything you've done or thought for which you feel contrite?

Just wondering... pardon my curiosity. I'm sorry that I butted in.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 27 Jul, 2004 11:35 am
patiodog wrote:
Um -- dare I ask -- leavened or unleavened?

Hey, she told me she was on the pill . . . don't try to blame me for any unwanted consequences . . . do you know this girl?
0 Replies

the reincarnation of suzy

Reply Tue 27 Jul, 2004 12:47 pm
"I have had more impure thoughts than you can shake a stick at, and i lost count early in 1969."
Wink heh heh I like that one!

gargamel, that was a pretty silly thing to do!
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Tue 27 Jul, 2004 03:09 pm
the reincarnation of suzy wrote:
"I have had more impure thoughts than you can shake a stick at, and i lost count early in 1969."
Wink heh heh I like that one!

gargamel, that was a pretty silly thing to do!

I find "painful" more appropos, but silly works for me too.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/02/2024 at 06:30:45