Can anyone else make an online payment for me?

Reply Tue 29 Sep, 2015 03:09 am
I want to register for the SAT, paper registration is currently not available in my country(Ethiopia), and I want to register online. Credit card and any other form of online payment is not possible in our country, but I have a close relative in the US. Is there any way he can pay for me without him giving me his credit card number and any other personal info(he can't fill out the form for me because the questions on the form are personal and can only be answered by me) and he is not a tech-savvy guy so he can't do anything complicated, so is there a simple way to do this that doesn't take much time?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,004 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Linkat

Reply Tue 29 Sep, 2015 04:30 am
@johnysanme,
Is there a contact us choice on the SAT website? Usually there is a phone number or online option in case you have any questions. Another thought can you get a prepaid card you could get? Could your relative get a prepaid credit card and then provide you the card number details?

Here in the US, we can just go to most stores and buy a gift card that works just like credit card. That might be a solution where neither if you have to provide personal information.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Tue 29 Sep, 2015 06:20 am
When I paid my grandson's tuition, there was a link to payments, then another place where several different "payers" options. We each had our own password.

Ask this institution if there is an option for additional persons to make payments.

0 Replies