Trip to Buenos Aires, Argentina

Cintia

Reply Mon 13 Jan, 2003 02:56 pm
Laughing Buenos Aires is an exciting, cosmopolitan city that offers great activities for all ages.
Don`t miss the most outstanding spots: Plaza de Mayo (President´s House, Cabildo, Cathedral), San telmo and the antiques fair, La Boca and colorful Caminito street, Recoleta Cemetery (Evita´s tomb), Palermo Parks.
But there is much more to see in Buenos Aires! The best choice is to get a private native hostess to show you around and take you off the tourist circuit.
Shopping tours are a must since prices in Argentina are a bargain. You can get leather garments, jewelry, all sorts of fashion clothes, cds, everything at a very low price. And the quality is excellent!
Some people are even travelling to USA to undergo cosmetic surgeries because doctors are well prepared and prices are much lower than in other countries.
You can send a mail to [email protected] for further information.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,957 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Mon 13 Jan, 2003 04:04 pm
The exchange rate is indeed another good reason for Americans to visit.

BTW, is this a typo?

" Some people are even travelling to USA to undergo..."

And please don't do promotions on these boards.
0 Replies

Cintia

Reply Mon 13 Jan, 2003 04:32 pm
Buenos Aires exchange rate
Yes, the exchange rate is a good reason to go to BA. I wasn´t doing any promotion, just giving advice and it´s easy for me to reply from my email address.
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Mon 13 Jan, 2003 04:40 pm
It's better if the replies are public. They help more people. If the post was truly promotional in nature a moderator would have deleted it.

Anywho, welcome.

Do you live in Argentina? Just visiting?
0 Replies