Tornado devastates Duisburg, Germany

ossobuco

Reply Tue 20 Jul, 2004 09:07 pm
I tried to cut and paste that into the url above and got this -

Die gesuchte Datei ist noch nicht vorhanden, wird aber in Kürze angelegt.
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Tue 20 Jul, 2004 09:23 pm
You cut off the final number of the web address, Rick.

Maybe you were thinking of this picture:

http://www.regional-infos.de/bodensee/fotorep/seehas-2003/shf-2003-27.jpg

Walter I., König der Seehasen!
0 Replies

Thok

Reply Tue 20 Jul, 2004 10:50 pm
On which ship? :-)
0 Replies

Rick d Israeli

Reply Wed 21 Jul, 2004 05:30 am
Quote:
You cut off the final number of the web address, Rick.

Yes, true. But ehh joe, why is my name in bold type?

I believe the guy in the bunny suit can be 1) Walter, or 2) dlowan. But we'll find out after the answers on these questions (directed to Walter): 1) what feeling do you get when you think of Watership Down? 2) Is one of your Christian names the following: Hazel - Fiver - Bigwig - Holly ( :wink: ) - Blackberry - Silver - Pipkin - Dandelion - Cowslip - Cat - Clover - Kehaar - Hyzenthlay?

(Good old memories).
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Wed 21 Jul, 2004 06:33 am
It can't be me:
a) I would never wear such costume,
b) my Christian name is just Walter (although I'm baptized Walter Maria [all male Hinteler's had to suffer under this since it became popular in 18th century],
c) bunnies weren't allowe on ships when I served (and I would never set sail with a bunny aboard).
0 Replies

Rick d Israeli

Reply Wed 21 Jul, 2004 07:44 am
That's good enough for me. Actually the Christian name Maria isn't that unfamiliar, or at least not back here in the Catholic south of the Netherlands. I know at least one person (a man) who also has Maria as his Christian name. That is not me of course.
0 Replies