[answered]New photo

Reply Mon 19 Jul, 2004 08:13 am
Edit: Moderator: Moved from Pets & Garden to Forum Help, where someone who can help will be able to find it

Iam a member and I have a photo that I would like to send to Pets and Garden but I dont know how to do that.

Would you please send me the steps to follow so that I may send my photo.

Joe Harris
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 789 • Replies: 5
No top replies

littlek

Reply Mon 19 Jul, 2004 08:51 am
Do you mean here in this thread?
0 Replies

joe harris

Reply Fri 23 Jul, 2004 08:14 pm
Littlek:

I cant understand it..I have 28 answers to my question,"How Do I Send Photos." But I cant get to read them.

I see alot of photos but how do they send them ?

Joe Harris
0 Replies

Charli

Reply Fri 23 Jul, 2004 08:38 pm
Check this thread.
Check this A2K thread - the last couple of pages especially. Good luck! :-)

CLICK HERE!
0 Replies

Thok

Reply Sat 24 Jul, 2004 03:31 am
or look here
http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=28286

haha ;-)
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Sat 24 Jul, 2004 07:37 am
joe harris, first the image file hasta be on the 'net (see This, From the A2K FAQ[/i][/u] ). Save the photos to your machine as a jpg (preferred), or a gif file type. Then find or set yourself up with a personal website that allows uploading and hotlinking (that means you can link to the image from another website) images, such as MSN Groups. Upload your photos to that website. Then, open the photo on that website, right-click on it, and select "Properties". From the Properties box that pops up, highlight the URL of the photo, right-click and copy it. Note: if you do use MSN groups, the URL is gonna be long ... when you copy it, make sure you click-and-drag to get it all; its gotta end with either .jpg or .gif. Also, an MSN Groups hosted image will have some extra characters at its end ... you're gonna want to discard anything that comes after .jpg or .gif. When you've done that, navigate back to the A2K thread on which you want the image to appear, click the http://www.able2know.com/forums/templates/Able2Know/images/lang_english/reply.gif button, click the IMG button and insert the copied image URL. Alternately, you can type the image command tags - [img](image url)[/img] - around the image url. Either way, add whatever comment text, if any, you wish, either above of below the image command, then click "submit" ... it should work, as long as you got the right url and the site on which the image is hosted allows hotlinking (Yahoo! Groups, for instance, don't allow hotlinking).

For more tips and hints, and general A2K info, the color-formatted words down at the bottom of all my posts are direct links to the A2K FAQ, the A2K Help Forum (where you are now), and to the A2K Terms of Use (with which you oughtta be familiar). Just holler if you need anything else.
0 Replies