Racist outbreak in Perth, Australia.

dlowan

Reply Fri 23 Jul, 2004 05:59 pm
Yes, yes - but please delineate how the effects of their policies will be different?
0 Replies

avidreader

Reply Fri 23 Jul, 2004 06:08 pm
dlowan wrote:
And hateful is in the eye of the beholder - I had a bit of a look at Stormfront - and found hatefulness all around...

Like you said, in the eye of the beholder. What exactly did you find "hateful" about some of the things there?

Obviously there are some people there who are, even by most WN standards, extreme. However, they do not speak for the majority. The majority of members there are plain and simple WN.

There are some extremist groups out there and WN don't like to associate with them, but the media associates this behavior with WN anyway. If you watch the news, you will only see pictures and video of the hateful extremist groups, not intelligent and law-abiding groups. The media is very bias.

When I say trollish and hateful posts, I mean the extreme anti-racists that post things like "I hate you f***ing nazis, if I had my way I'd kill you all" and things like that. Every once in a while the mods there let some posts like that through just to show how hateful people can really be.

Posts like this one. And this one. And this one to name a few.
0 Replies

avidreader

Reply Fri 23 Jul, 2004 06:15 pm
dlowan wrote:
Yes, yes - but please delineate how the effects of their policies will be different?

WN wouldn't want to carry out their policies in a violent manner as stereotyped WS would. The overall effect of the policies would probably not be much different, no. WN don't believe in miscegenation, integration, and all that stuff. The difference is the way they go about speaking out against it.
0 Replies

Rick d Israeli

Reply Sat 24 Jul, 2004 08:05 am
avidreader wrote:
... white people should have an identity as a group (or meta-group) sharing a relatively common genetic and cultural heritage...

Ehh common genetic heritage huh. Did you know you can not simply conclude on your skin color whether you are genetically related with other people with the same skin color? 'White' people can be as closely related with other 'races' as with other 'whites'. Newsflash: this is not some strange propaganda stuff, but scientifically proven (though not well-known it seems).
0 Replies

Thok

Reply Sat 24 Jul, 2004 11:05 am
an articel from July 20:
attacks
Neo-Nazis launch new racist graffiti

Quote:

ETHNIC communities were reeling yesterday from an unprecedented spate of racist attacks linked to the neo-Nazi group that firebombed Perth restaurants in the 1980s.

Businesses across three southern Perth suburbs were early yesterday morning plastered with swastikas and racist slogans and posters produced by the racist Australian Nationalists Movement.
Swastika... a business-owner cleans racist graffiti from his shopfront yesterday

The attacks came two days after the city's biggest synagogue was defaced the same way in a spree of racist graffiti that took in businesses and homes in several of Perth's northern and eastern suburbs.

One of the restaurants, the Foo Win in Willeton, was also firebombed in February in a racially inspired attack.

Owners Robert and Aline Foo said they were angry and upset but would not be intimidated.

Police said yesterday they would be speaking to ANM leader Jack Van Tongeren, who was released from prison in 2002 after serving 12 years in jail for offences including conspiring to harm Asians.

Mr Van Tongeren said he had nothing to do with the attacks, but sympathised with those responsible.

"When you keep on screw ing people down and making it impossible for them to do things by the written law, you are going to get more and more people reacting in an angry manner," he told the Nine Network.

Mr Van Tongeren admitted to being a racist. "I prefer my own kind, there's nothing wrong with that," he said.

Acting Premier Eric Ripper moved to allay fears in the ethnic community yesterday when he invited representatives, including West Australian Chinese Chamber of Commerce president Wilson Wu, to discuss the attacks with him and senior police.

Mr Wu said there could be dire consequences for business and tourism if the culprits were not caught quickly.

"I remember last time when the group was very active, Asians were scared to visit or invest here and they would ask: 'Is it safe? Are we welcome?'."

Mr Ripper said the attacks were damaging the community and the state Government was planning to strengthen its racial vilification laws by introducing the option of civil action.

Ethnic Communities Council president Suresh Rajan said it was disappointing that despite numerous racially-motivated attacks in Perth nobody had been charged under the state's 14-year-old racial vilification laws.

Those caught were charged with offences such as damage.

There have been a string of racist attacks in Perth this year including the firebombing in February of three Chinese restaurants and the daubing with swastikas of a petrol station owned by an Iraqi.

Josh Landis of the Executive Council of Australian Jewry said its figures showed 2003 had been one of the worst years for anti-semitic attacks in Australia since the council began logging anti-Jewish harassment in 1944.

"It is definitely on the increase - 2003 was either the worst or the second-worst year in 60 years," Mr Landis said.

"Up to 2002, the annual average of anti-semitic attacks was 279 but in 2003, our organisation listed 481 attacks."
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 24 Jul, 2004 06:52 pm
avidreader wrote:
dlowan wrote:

WN wouldn't want to carry out their policies in a violent manner as stereotyped WS would. The overall effect of the policies would probably not be much different, no. WN don't believe in miscegenation, integration, and all that stuff. The difference is the way they go about speaking out against it.

I see.

So what is different is that your lot say it more indirectly, but act the same?

So - how is a difference that MAKES no difference a difference?

Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

WhiteAussie

Reply Fri 28 Oct, 2011 08:34 am
@dlowan,
The old mole should be fearful what about all the palestinians' that live in fear in
Palestine oh sorry Israel,due too the excessive force used by the yids . It is time
true aussies took back what is rightfully ours. Australia wide step up and fight for what is ours , we fought for them and against them this country is called Australia not Australasia we owe thes aliens nothing ,yet they arrive by the boatload every day and cost us millons of dollers processing them .I say "**** THEM OFF, SINK THEM IN THEIR BOAT'S AND BURY THEM ON THE BEACHES " Then they would stop coming . Put the fear of the Australian Coast Guard & Navy into them.
dlowan

Reply Sat 29 Oct, 2011 05:16 pm
@WhiteAussie,
Oh, my mistake....it's OUR country....Id thought we stole it.
0 Replies

fbaezer

Reply Mon 31 Oct, 2011 02:18 pm
@WhiteAussie,
Since Australia is "rightfully" yours, WhiteAussie, will you kill the Aboriginals, who cost you "millions of dollers", and bury them in the desert?
0 Replies