How Was Your Day?

steissd

Reply Mon 13 Jan, 2003 03:17 pm
I had to abstain from voting on the poll: my day was neither great nor awful; just a regular day...
0 Replies

pueo

Reply Mon 13 Jan, 2003 03:28 pm
steissd, how you been?

had a third category for the poll but i must have done something wrong and it didn't appear above.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Mon 13 Jan, 2003 03:43 pm
Pueo- I don't remember the exact wording, but when you contrruct a poll, you have to click an "add item" AFTER the last choice is made, or the last one will not appear!
0 Replies

pueo

Reply Mon 13 Jan, 2003 06:10 pm
thanks phoenix, i think that's what i forgot to do.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 13 Jan, 2003 06:26 pm
Fabulous, thank you.
Appeared as a witness at a government tribunal today. I was prepared - really, how hard can it be to tell the truth.
It went well. I learned a lot from the lawyer representing us. Maybe I'll do the next appeal myself?

<psssssssst, Pueo, you can still add another choice to the poll if you go back to your first post and edit it>

<or you can drive us nutty and change the wording on the current poll choices :wink: >
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Mon 13 Jan, 2003 06:32 pm
<yawn>
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Mon 13 Jan, 2003 06:39 pm
More towards opening a noggin-removal service. Lots of little irritations and frustrations that are fine at noon but start to really grate by 7.

Grrrrrrrrrrrr.
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Mon 13 Jan, 2003 06:55 pm
over
0 Replies

margo

Reply Mon 13 Jan, 2003 08:33 pm
Well, I was at work, so how good could it get?

Boss is in a continuing foul mood, so we all suffer. Sheeesh!!! Evil or Very Mad

We have to move our office, and she didn''t like the choice that was offered. In jest, I suggested a building, part of which is already inhabited by another part of our company, and not too far from me. She made no other suggestions. As I was the only person to make a suggestion, joking or not, we're apparently going with my suggestion. She hates this one too!

Wheeeee - is she shitty!!! Confused
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 13 Jan, 2003 08:36 pm
sounds like a few people had this kinda day

http://ship-of-fools.com/Index/1Mast/sof_boat_cutout2.gif
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Mon 13 Jan, 2003 08:38 pm
Ya nailed it!

Lookin' up, though... Very Happy
0 Replies

pueo

Reply Wed 15 Jan, 2003 02:23 am
my employees are driving me crazy. i think everybody is suffering from a lack of power, water, phone service, etc.

the guam power authority is claiming 70% power restoration, but their numbers are not realistic. they are basing their assumptions on how much power is being used. my stance is that if you have been living without power for over a month now, once it comes on, all the lights, a/c units, washing machines, dryers, ovens, stoves are turned on. people have loads of laundry, tired of eating bbq'd or fried foods, and most especially on guam, tired of being hot. called into the local talk radio program to express my views and am delighted by the mayhem i have caused. loads of other callers are calling in to echo my views. my friend john benavente is the new general manager of the guam power authority, he's an intelligent, decent man, but he should not let his people put out these obviously false numbers.

little things are becoming big problems right now, patience is wearing thin on everyone. but since i'm still listening to people calling into the radio station parroting what i started i feel much better. so, overall a fairly decent day.

i'm sooooooo bad Very Happy
0 Replies

JoanneDorel

Reply Wed 15 Jan, 2003 03:11 am
It was sunny but cold that is about the most remarkable thing about my day.
0 Replies

pueo

Reply Wed 15 Jan, 2003 03:18 am
that sounds like san francisco, sunny but cold.
0 Replies

JoanneDorel

Reply Wed 15 Jan, 2003 03:20 am
Well could be but without the views. San Fran is one place in the world that no matter where you look the views are stunning. In Fort Worth it is just plain old Texas although I did find a really cool fossil today. They are every where around here they pop right out of the ground.
0 Replies

pueo

Reply Wed 15 Jan, 2003 03:42 am
i have a sister-in-law who lives in ft. worth. interestingly i believe her street is called raven way. (raven's realm) will have to verify that. she loves it there, works for one of the schools in the area.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 15 Jan, 2003 04:58 am
fine, really - yaawwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnn - here I am nobly sacrificing myself for the good of my team - and I am bored to death....I just KNOW posting this will send work crazy....
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 15 Jan, 2003 09:21 am
Day just started for me.
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Wed 15 Jan, 2003 09:35 am
Is it already Wednesday? Cripes@

Pueo, you are baaaad! LOL What a great way to turn a terrible situation into a win for you! I hope that everybody figures out how to get better power. What about solar power, for Pete's sake? Isn't it sunny if it's that hot???

My whole week has been bad. On Sunday I came within 50 feet (away) 15 feet off the ground (!) of being hit by a flying airplane at my most favorite of all free-range dog walking parks. The only one in the county and a quick trip there for me.

Front page news this morning, not me, the closing of the park. It was on the tv last night, too, because a freaking SECOND plane came down in our town on Tuesday. The FAA is crawling all over and everybody who walked their dogs is sad.

http://www.tribnet.com/news/story/2464138p-2511897c.html

Other than that..... waaaahhhhhhh!
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Wed 15 Jan, 2003 09:40 am
Joanne, if you can go to San Francisco and stand in front of the O'Farrell Bros. Theater and find the view stunning... well, you're more man than I am.

Day is just starting. They can make me be at work at 7:00 in the morning, but they can't actually make me work (since they're not here).
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » How Was Your Day?
  3. » Page 2
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/21/2024 at 11:04:52