Liberty, Take Her Hand a poem for Mr. Trump

ABBEY74

Reply Mon 24 Aug, 2015 10:35 am
In my hotel room, here while I sleep, my sleep interrupted by harsh barbaric dreams
Dreams of a world filled with illegal immigration, a group called ISIS, and exactly what may happen here
What I see here I feel being like stopping, because I am a Christian and American it is my duty to come up with a plan or a scheme
I can see all the citizens of this great country and they are filled with disillusions and fear.

I can hear the cries of our citizens as they feel the government has just totally abandoned them
All of you so fed up with what D. C. has to offer
All of you are reaching out to me, with your hands like you are begging, reaching for light from the darkness and dim
All of your fears with you all I concur.

Reaching for me to rescue them, this I must do for the them, bring them back to a great America again
When we were children growing up, the world then was a lot more different than today
Together, we must stand as a nation we must fight for our freedom, not doing so would be a sin
We must bring ourselves back, to how we used to live our country needs this, this very day

I awaken remembering what I just saw, realizing our country is sick in her there is an open festering wound
My job if I win will be to heal this wounds, trying to make everything alright again
Our country now strikes me as a major desert, dry, sand, and all her dunes
We must do our best to be like before a nation of free women and men.

We must take her hand stand up for our country and our rights
Four more years of what we just had, we may not be able to achieve our greatness once again
Then we will forever be stuck in the darkness and the blackness of the night
The greatness of our land, the heart, the compassion of our land we must get it back again

Thump, Thump, Thump, I hear her heartbeat sounding so slow and fatigued
I'm not a doctor or anything like that, just a concerned American hearing a very faint, sickly thumb
I want to take America's hand assure her everything will be fine and her worries will soon be relieved
I am what she needs, I will never stop trying to make her great, vote for president 2016 Donald Trump

jespah

Reply Mon 24 Aug, 2015 11:10 am
Don't quit your day job.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Mon 24 Aug, 2015 11:27 am
@ABBEY74,
I once read a poem about Trump
that was written by some kind of grump.
It's author was fearful
and not very cheerful
But to vote for the Donald? All I can say is Harrumph!
Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 24 Aug, 2015 02:55 pm
@ABBEY74,
Well, Abbey...I read your poem.

Whew!

Remind me never to do that again!
0 Replies

nacredambition

Reply Tue 25 Aug, 2015 12:16 am
@parados,
Ronald's too uppish and downish
Donald's too blonde-ish and brownish