What do you think, new fashion trend is right for girls?

Wed 12 Aug, 2015 02:49 am
Well, most of the parents hat today's fashion because they do not want to see their daughter's in short skirt.
What do you think guys about it?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 497 • Replies: 2
Topic Closed

hawkeye10

Wed 12 Aug, 2015 03:16 am
@johnbally,
I dont know that to be true. The schools are fanatical about girls being prim and proper, but that is about maintaining order not parent demands. School bosses live in fear of the boys liking the view.

Quote:
n her speech, Dr Wright will say: "I have a deep worry that some parents have been so deprived in their own lives of education and values, that they no longer know right from wrong and that they are as a result unwittingly 'indulging' children in some parallel universe where it is acceptable to let young children wear make-up and provocative clothing.
"If parents can't see anything wrong in dressing up their children in 'Future WAG' T-shirts and letting them wear make-up, high heels and 'mini-me' sexy clothing, then something is intensely wrong in our society.
"I have no doubt that these are the parents who have been failed by the education system themselves.
"These are the parents without support, experience or networks. They have grown up without any respect for their elders or any idea of how to bring up a child.
"How can they bring up their own children correctly if they have been failed themselves? But how do we break the cycle? Education, of course - and the support of schools embedded in their communities.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/education/educationnews/8902335/Parents-struggling-to-understand-right-from-wrong.html
0 Replies

jespah

Wed 12 Aug, 2015 05:25 am
Please don't answer the accounts that are setting up spam. Thank you in advance.
0 Replies