Could this be sinus problems or something more?

Reply Thu 9 Jul, 2015 08:40 pm
For the past six months or so I have been suffering with pain and pressure around my eye/eyebrow and cheek on only the left side of my face. It occasionally causes headaches that move around my eye area (sometimes above on the brow bone, sometimes below the eye above the cheeks). I also have a few floaters and occasional tightness in my left eye only as well as congestion in my left nostril. My nose is also constantly running.
I've been on antibiotics for a suspected sinus infection, but those did nothing and have been using prescription nasal spray for about a month which has also not helped at all.
Has anyone had any similar symptoms or know what could possibly be causing any of this?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 625 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Butrflynet

Reply Thu 9 Jul, 2015 08:42 pm
@kelbel192,
Have you reported back to the professionals that gave you the prescriptions to let them know it has not improved? If not, do so.

0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 9 Jul, 2015 09:50 pm
@kelbel192,
Are you able to reach medical help from a nearby hospital?

I've lived with floaters for a long time but my problem is not yours, they are another whole subject and are discussed elsewhere. I'm more worried about what else you describe.

You sound like you have seen some doctors. I strongly recommend you go see an ophthalmologist and describe you condition to the filter person who answers the phone.
0 Replies