Inundated with friend's 'likes' and comments

Reply Thu 2 Jul, 2015 09:15 pm
At about the beginning of June My Facebook news page started being swamped with my friends' likes and 'commented on' or 'replied to' posts, one after another after another. It has got to the point that I can' teen see my friends' normal posts. Others have experienced the same thing and there is a discussion in the FB Help Community here: https://www.facebook.com/help/community/question/?id=10203486053131544&ref=notif&notif_t=answers_answered
I haven't classified my friends into groups like close or associates. Before this I only saw the occasional like by a friend to an ad or such. Others report that grouping your friends doesn't work and reports to Facebook go unrecognized. Any ideas? Thanks in advance!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 888 • Replies: 2
No top replies

jespah

Reply Fri 3 Jul, 2015 09:55 am
@PeterDoubt,
Change your notification settings and you won't be bothered by this anymore.
PeterDoubt

Reply Fri 3 Jul, 2015 10:26 am
@jespah,
Jespah, what notification settings would control this? I and others have tried what's available. If you know can you tell me where to find these settings? Thanks!
0 Replies