Facebook help

shonda

Reply Sat 27 Jun, 2015 08:34 pm
Im at a lose here , I was tring to add some new freinds to a app on the facebook , . they would not show up , So gone in to settings , tried to fix it there , But it bummped off the one person i didnt have on it , , Now from messing around with the settings on FB I can not click on my friends pages to see therm , as it just redirects me back to my page , Please any help will be thanked on how i can get my setting back , As we know FB dont have a reset button
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 426 • Replies: 1
No top replies

jespah

Reply Sun 28 Jun, 2015 06:04 am
@shonda,
First off, in the future, please don't add your friends to apps unless you know they want to be added. There's nothing wrong with mentioning on your wall that you're using an app, but a lot of people find just being added to be rude.

Next, it's hard to tell which FB settings you say you changed, but I am guessing that either your friends are blocking you or you picked up spyware (possibly from the app, possibly from elsewhere, or both). Virus scans are never a bad idea. Also talk to a friend whose page you can access, perhaps the two of you can figure it out together.
0 Replies