PARTY!!! (Montana's ex is footing the bill!)

Montana

Reply Sat 10 Jul, 2004 11:30 pm
If you're havin' trouble with your high school head
He's givin' you the blues
You wanna graduate but not in 'is bed
Here's what you gotta do -
Pick up the phone
I'm always home
Call me any time
Just ring
36 24 36 hey
I lead a life of crime

Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap
Dirty Deeds and they're Done Dirt Cheap

You got problems in your life of love
You got a broken heart
He's double dealin' with your best friend
That's when the teardrops start -
Pick up the phone
I'm here alone
Or make a social call
Come right in
Forget about him
We'll have ourselves a ball

If you got a lady and you want her gone
But you ain't got the guts
She keeps naggin' at you night and day
Enough to drive you nuts -
Pick up the phone
Leave her alone
It's time you made a stand
For a fee
I'm happy to be
Your back door man

Concrete shoes, cyanide, TNT
Done Dirt Cheap
Neckties, contracts, high voltage
Done Dirt Cheap
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sun 11 Jul, 2004 12:11 am
Yeah!!! Take it off, baby!!! When's the orgy begin anyway? I have to go take care of a couple things, but I want to be back for that.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 11 Jul, 2004 01:27 am
And off comes the vest!!!!!
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sun 11 Jul, 2004 01:48 am
And out comes the wallet full of singles!!!!
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sun 11 Jul, 2004 01:50 am
And here, everyone, I found a bowl filled with condoms! Woohooo! We are really partyin' now! Get down, Montana!
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 11 Jul, 2004 01:53 am
kickycan wrote:
And out comes the wallet full of singles!!!!

Singles????
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sun 11 Jul, 2004 01:58 am
Laughing

I meant to say...Fifties!!!!!
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 11 Jul, 2004 11:52 am
Alrighty then, off come the shoes :-D
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sun 11 Jul, 2004 12:23 pm
I don't have any cash but I can think of a couple of places I'd be happy to swipe my credit card.....dance a little closer will ya?
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Sun 11 Jul, 2004 01:57 pm
<throwing Montana a hot pink feather boa>
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 11 Jul, 2004 02:02 pm
As I dance closer to Bear, so he can swipe his card, then grab the hot pink feather boa from Eva. Off comes the blouse.......
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sun 11 Jul, 2004 02:51 pm
Man, this party is great. All we need now is some cream cheese and a couple of live goats.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Sun 11 Jul, 2004 04:25 pm
Goats? Did somebody say goats? Is Gus coming?
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Mon 12 Jul, 2004 04:11 pm
Whew! What a party that was!

BPB was still rockin' when he and his band had to leave for another gig...those guys don't sleep! I think colorbook and SealPoet left with them. Last I heard, Bear was negotiating with Letty for rights to a bunch of lyrics she wrote.

Cav packed up his lobsters and left when his astrologer told him the moon was no longer in Pisces (a water sign)...and he left quite a mess in the kitchen, I might add. Drom, osso & suzy are in there cleaning up (& sampling leftovers with Wilso.)

The last time I saw Gautam, he was counting the money in his g-string. He says he made about $550, not counting the small change that zacksmom threw at him. That's a lot more than the $120 the crowd paid Gus to STOP dancing. Poor SCoates just couldn't handle it and ran out screaming. (Sorry, c.i., but as his manager, I'm afraid you'd best advise Gus to find a new career. Perhaps the two of you could be Canadian distributors for See's chocolates? Just a thought.)

Special thanks to onyxelle for all the gorgeous decorations. (Tropical orchids flown in just for this?? Oh well, the deadbeat can afford it. So what if we max out a credit card or two?) Here, take one of these sapphire rings that Mr. Jewelry Guy left behind. Consider it a "thank-you" gift for all your trouble, okay? <kiss, kiss>

Thanks also to Gargamel for bringing the clowns. They were quite the hit with the band, weren't they! (BPB, you may consider the clown sex your "thank you.")

Where's Noddy? I wanted to thank her, too. Oh, I see she's in the back room, setting up appointments for Montana's ex for the full body waxing and testicle piercings. Be sure to schedule enough time for both, Noddy...we wouldn't want them to rush anything!

I just picked up George, farmerman, sozobe and MyOwnUserName off the floor and rolled them into cabs and sent them home. Poor dears. They had a bit too much to drink. Speak softly around them for a day or two, everybody. They didn't look so good.

And Montana...?

Well, the girl certainly made a night of it, didn't she! I think I'll wrap her up in the feather boa and the velvet stage curtains and let her sleep it off for awhile. Then I'll get her dressed and take her home myself. She'll probably ask lots of questions when she wakes up. Like, "Did I really do the Macarena with those clowns?"...and..."Whoa! Whose underwear am I wearing?!" I'll distract her by showing her all the new diamond jewelry she brought home and then I'll cheer her up by showing her all the credit card receipts we're sending to her ex. At last count, I believe we rang up a little over $625,000. That should keep him busy and out of her hair for a few years at least.

I'm going to have to call a cleaning crew to mop up this place. But it was all worth it. Besides, that'll just be one last bill for the deadbeat.

We had a fine time, didn't we!

Thanks to everyone for coming!
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Tue 13 Jul, 2004 01:14 am
That sorts out the money problem for the condoms for the next two weeks...
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 13 Jul, 2004 08:29 am
Montana opens here eyes, still feeling groggy. Hey Eva. what happened? Did I do anything crazy? Where is everyone? What am I wearing? Hey, look at all this beautiful jewelry!

Thanks for the wonderful party Eva. I had such a wonderful time with all my friends, from what I can remember and it's a party I'll never forget. Well, atleast most of it :-D

Can't wait until my ex gets the bill :-D
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 13 Jul, 2004 08:30 am
Gautam wrote:
That sorts out the money problem for the condoms for the next two weeks...

LOL!
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/18/2024 at 06:45:16