roger

Reply Thu 9 Jan, 2003 04:50 pm
I tried to log in recently, and got the error message. So I tried to notify the server at [email protected] Did they change their address, or are they just tired of hearing from us.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 1,441 • Replies: 5
No top replies

jespah

Reply Thu 9 Jan, 2003 04:51 pm
I was able to get to IPowerweb with no problem. Walter Hinteler also notified 'em.
0 Replies

husker

Reply Thu 27 Mar, 2003 05:01 pm
Is there a problem with the all post in 24hours? Or is it turned off?
0 Replies

roger

Reply Thu 27 Mar, 2003 05:26 pm
Husker, it's still available, but you have to go to the control panel to find it. That's unhandy, but I notice there is an added feature for posts in the past 48 hours now. Maybe it is undergoing modification and both will show up on the main menu. So I hope.
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Thu 27 Mar, 2003 06:20 pm
Hmm, there is a link to the right of the banner. But the function is not working. I will look into it.

I have long thought that feature would need to be retired as the number of posts per day increases. That feature puts a big load on the server with all the queries it runs.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 1 Apr, 2003 11:22 pm
Maybe not the place.... has anyone else had consistent problems with site availability? I often can't get in, can't click from one thread to another. I just now couldn't get in for about 15 minutes....

Just happened again - I get this message:

The page cannot be displayed
The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings. ......

Only happens with a2k.
0 Replies