Reply Thu 28 May, 2015 01:53 pm
Help needed I don't understand ..... I came to the uk from the usa on a student visa in September 2014, I went back to the usa in January 2015. my question is can I return to the uk as a visitor this year in june /july 2015
I can find any one to answer this question ....

  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 818 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Tes yeux noirs
Reply Thu 28 May, 2015 03:53 pm
You probably can visit the UK as a tourist visitor. (Is that what you mean?) To make sure, why don't you either: 1. go to the UK Border Agency website and check out the requirements for a tourist visa, or 2. Google for the UK-Yankee forum, enrol, and ask your question in the 'Visas and Immigration' section?
0 Replies
Reply Thu 28 May, 2015 04:27 pm
And here i thought this was about credit cards . . .
0 Replies

Related Topics

The Voice of China - Question by Turandot
UK Election Set For May 6th! - Discussion by realjohnboy
Help: TKO goes to England - Discussion by Diest TKO
Why Harry Potter is a Tory - Discussion by nimh
Mind control in the Media - Question by longlivetrump
transgender women pregnancy - Question by holly14
  1. Forums
  2. » VISA
Copyright © 2019 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/18/2019 at 01:02:46