5

Strawberry Blush Cupcake Recipe

anjam

Reply Tue 26 May, 2015 02:59 am
Guys...Do anyone have any idea on how to make strawberry blush cupcake....if yes do help me seriously..Please....

3  
Reply Tue 26 May, 2015 04:43 am
@anjam,
Google the recipe, there's loads out there. I've never made that particular cupcake, but if I want to bake something new, I google the recipes then decide how to make mine based on that and what I have in the cupboard. Normally the recipe I opt for is a hybrid of 2 or 3 I find online.

bobsal u1553115

2  
Reply Tue 26 May, 2015 06:17 am
Google is a bakers best resource. I googled "strawberry blush cupcakes" and found a bunch of nice recipes.

2  
Reply Tue 26 May, 2015 08:32 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
So Bob, if i make it to Marble Falls, will you and Joy make biscuits? I can bake as well, whats your pleasure?

Izzy, if you make it to the East Coast, I'll make my grandmothers Crabcakes, unless you'd prefer something else
bobsal u1553115

1  
Reply Wed 27 May, 2015 05:45 am
@glitterbag,
Sure! We just re-did the guest bedroom and added some antique quilts to it. You do have some family in town - you could make it a twofer trip. Bring Mr Glitter.

1  
Reply Wed 27 May, 2015 11:28 am
@glitterbag,
I lived in Essex for a year, that's pretty East Coast, they've got a ferry that goes to Holland, but I don't have any plans to cross the Atlantic in the near future.

You're more than welcome to pop in if you're ever this side of the pond.
bobsal u1553115

1  
Reply Wed 27 May, 2015 05:51 pm
Any time you make it out here, the door is unlocked and the candles are lit.

Abhibhava Ubriani

0  
Reply Fri 21 Aug, 2015 05:48 am
@anjam,
hello,
you can try this also
Ingredients required:
1 pound strawberries, washed and hulled
1/4 cup water
1 (18.25-ounce) box white cake mix
3 egg whites
1/3 cup canola oil
Frosting:
2 egg whites
1 cup sugar
Reserved strawberry puree
1 tablespoon light corn syrup
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Red food coloring
Directions of use:

Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line 2 (24-count) mini muffin tins with paper liners.

In a blender combine the strawberries (reserve about 12 small strawberries for garnish, slicing each into 4) with 1/4 cup water and puree until smooth. Puree should equal about 1 3/4 cups, if not add more water. Set aside 1/4 cup of the puree for frosting.

In a large mixing bowl, using an electric mixer, beat together the cake mix, egg whites, vegetable oil, and 1 1/2 cups of pureed strawberries for 2 minutes. Scrape down the sides of bowl to make sure all the batter is well incorporated. Using a mini ice-cream scoop, fill the muffin tins about 3/4 of the way to the top. Bake until the tops are golden and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 8 to 10 minutes. Remove the tins from the oven cool slightly before removing the muffins. Cool completely on a wire rack before frosting.

Frosting:

In a mixing bowl that fits over the top of a pot of boiling water, combine all of the ingredients, except the vanilla and food coloring. Beat with hand mixer on medium speed, while mixture cooks, until peaks are formed when the beaters are lifted out of the bowl, about 7 minutes. Remove the bowl from the heat and add vanilla and red food coloring to the desired pink shade. Frost the cupcakes with the colored frosting and garnish each with a strawberry slice.