Wanting a pet monkey

Mon 28 Jun, 2004 05:56 pm
I have been wanting a pet monkey now for about 2 yrs. and i have heard the are a HUGE responsibilty... Well if any of you could email me funny stories about you and your pet monkey and bad things or just anything , please do! Thanks! Rolling Eyes
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 12 • Views: 2,851 • Replies: 18
Topic Closed

kickycan

Mon 28 Jun, 2004 06:16 pm
Here's a little story about monkeys from Richard Pryor. Maybe this will help.

A friend gave me two squirrel monkeys, and the first one, I called him "friend", cuz the first time I opened the cage he ran up my arm and stuck his dick in my ear! Felt like a wet Q-tip. And there wasn't no action for him, so he got mad and pissed all over my cheek.
0 Replies

the reincarnation of suzy

Mon 28 Jun, 2004 07:42 pm
My youngest son would also love a pet monkey. they're pretty cute!
0 Replies

bromeliad

Mon 28 Jun, 2004 07:58 pm
Sorry, but monkeys don't make good pets.

(as I think kickycan pointed out already).

They are cute, intelligent creatures, but they are wild animals and need to be in the wild (or at least in a very good, humane zoo) in their own social groups. Human companionship is no substitute.
0 Replies

Saphire

Tue 5 Aug, 2014 11:25 am
@MsPrissyPink,
Are you completely crazy they ARE NOT PETS they're intelligent wild animals and if you get one it's probably been horribly smuggled by poachers trying to make a living. Buy a Chuwawa instead or better still go to your local animal shelter and give a home to an orphan
tsarstepan

Tue 5 Aug, 2014 11:30 am
@Saphire,
Saphire wrote:

Are you completely crazy they ARE NOT PETS they're intelligent wild animals and if you get one it's probably been horribly smuggled by poachers trying to make a living. Buy a Chuwawa instead or better still go to your local animal shelter and give a home to an orphan

Why are you responding to 9 and 10 year old threads where the writer's of said threads have not been around a2k for 10+ years?
roger

Tue 5 Aug, 2014 11:34 am
@tsarstepan,
I'm sure she's still lurking on the edge of her seat, breathlessly awaiting our final answer.
juttt45

Tue 31 Mar, 2015 11:26 pm
@roger,
they are wild animals and need to be in the wild (or at least in a very good, humane zoo) in their own social groups. Human companionship is no substitute.??

roger

Tue 31 Mar, 2015 11:42 pm
Also, monkeys are so cute people like to pet them. Monkeys don't like to be petted. Monkeys bite.
perriejinnie

Tue 3 May, 2016 02:09 am
@roger,
Monkeys don't come under domestic animal category. So, if you want to pet monkeys you need to be very responsible for their grooming and health. You may face a hard time petting monkeys than dogs.
farmerman

Tue 3 May, 2016 03:28 am
@perriejinnie,
I think tht monkys need to be spanked
Setanta

Tue 3 May, 2016 04:22 am
I never pet monkeys--they're prone to bite.

Setanta

Tue 3 May, 2016 04:27 am
What the hell is a Chuwawa? Something like this?

http://cdn2.denofgeek.us/sites/denofgeekus/files/styles/article_main_wide_image/public/images/37167.jpg?itok=zI8QIbzI
0 Replies

jespah

Tue 3 May, 2016 07:00 am
@Setanta,
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Tue 3 May, 2016 07:15 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

I think tht monkys need to be spanked

I also think that Donald Trump and Ted Cruz need to be spanked.

Please don't make pets of any wild Donald Trumps and Ted Cruzes you find wandering around this time of year.
farmerman

Tue 3 May, 2016 04:59 pm
@tsarstepan,
ewww, who would want to spank a Trump? or a Cruise?
roger

Tue 10 May, 2016 12:00 am
Nasty little parodies of humans.
0 Replies

Lordyaswas

Tue 10 May, 2016 01:00 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

ewww, who would want to spank a Trump? or a Cruise?

Meanwhile, here is The Donald's Scottish cousin, attempting to get a passport photo so that he can come and help with the campaign.....

0 Replies

perriejinnie

Wed 18 May, 2016 02:17 am
I don't think that humans are any less deserving spanking than animals these days...
0 Replies