Lasia

Reply Tue 5 May, 2015 10:16 am
What do you think of GMF?If there are organic food and GMF, What is your choose?

View best answer, chosen by Lasia
Ragman
  Selected Answer

Reply Tue 5 May, 2015 11:39 am
@Lasia,
what is GMF?
chai2

Reply Tue 5 May, 2015 11:44 am
@Ragman,
Come on ragman.

The OP means Genetically Modified Foods.

Good Lord, that's almost as bad as you asking what the "play on TV called Friends" is.
Ragman

Reply Tue 5 May, 2015 11:48 am
@chai2,
Listen, when I made my comment I was seriously asking them. I was not asking you. Ever think that I'm here to learn as well? Why so hostile and negative?

If you happen to have understood what that term meant, then instead of questioning me, address your answer to them. I'm not here for your criticism or negativity. Furthermore, if you don't like my comments, feel free to scroll past or ignore. You seem to follow my comments pretty closely. You're a veteran here, so you know the drill.

Get a life!
Ragman

Reply Tue 5 May, 2015 11:54 am
@Lasia,
For whatever it's worth, I'm more familiar with the term 'genetically modified organism' (GMO); however, different cultures or areas may use a different term. Unfamiliarity with this terminology threw me.
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Tue 5 May, 2015 01:12 pm
@Ragman,
So, you weren't asking me, but I knew the answer.

You want to learn, but only from particular people? That makes sense.

I'm also welcome to read all your posts and comment on them. You know the drill as well.

I don't know if you've not been feeling well ragman, but you've been very surly lately to people. Saying things like people are condemned to a life of poverty if they don't have a degree, not being able to figure out a forgeiner meant show instead of play, not thinking for a moment what GMF stands for, etc etc.

Get a life? A2K is my life.

Am I supposed to be insulted by your saying that? All I can attribute your attitude of late is that you're feeling sick, and not realizing you're coming across as a curmudgeon

Now, as far as GMF. My only opinion is about me personally. I don't think it's harming me in any way, and I've not had children, or ever will, so I don't care how it would effect my desendants, because there won't be any.
farmerman

Reply Tue 5 May, 2015 02:37 pm
@chai2,
stop it you two.
I have to agree with ragman, GMO's are the standard term andGMF, (I googled it) turned out to be a name of a financial institution)

I think the OP just made up a new term on the fly.

(Unless its a Euro thing, like "maths" instead of "math")
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Tue 5 May, 2015 03:22 pm
@chai2,
Get professional help.

Your distortion and misinterpretations have been infamous. This has gone way too far. You're a hostile person who now has just proven to be delusional It is not worth commenting on any longer

I'll return the thread to the OP and others who want topic discussed. This side-step serves no one.

Good day and goodbye.
Lasia

Reply Tue 5 May, 2015 06:59 pm
@Ragman,
Genetically Modified Food
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Tue 5 May, 2015 08:03 pm
@Ragman,
Ragman wrote:

Get professional help.

Your distortion and misinterpretations have been infamous. This has gone way too far. You're a hostile person who now has just proven to be delusional It is not worth commenting on any longer

I'll return the thread to the OP and others who want topic discussed. This side-step serves no one.

Good day and goodbye.

Please, put me on ignore until you feel better.

You're really big on telling others what serves everyone, aren't you?
Ragman

Reply Wed 6 May, 2015 04:44 am
@chai2,
Get professional help!
0 Replies