Tue 28 Apr, 2015 06:13 pm
JetBlue's baggage policy for Mint Cabin passengers is you get your first 2 checked bags free, and then the third one you pay for. Well, I'm going on vacation this summer with my dad and sister (3 people total). Will we EACH get 2 of OUR bags checked free, or do ONLY 2 of us get our bags checked free, but one of us pays the third fee?

View best answer, chosen by Matthew Kroch
jcboy

Tue 28 Apr, 2015 06:28 pm
@Matthew Kroch,
Matthew Kroch wrote:

JetBlue's baggage policy for Mint Cabin passengers is you get your first 2 checked bags free, and then the third one you pay for. Well, I'm going on vacation this summer with my dad and sister (3 people total). Will we EACH get 2 of OUR bags checked free, or do ONLY 2 of us get our bags checked free, but one of us pays the third fee?

Have you called Jetblue and asked them?
0 Replies

CalamityJane
  Selected Answer

Tue 28 Apr, 2015 08:10 pm
@Matthew Kroch,
From the jetblue website

............as well as customers traveling in JetBlue Mint, are allowed two (2) checked bags free of charge.

So if your dad and sister also travel in JetBlue Mint, they are allowed 2 free bags.
0 Replies

Linkat

Wed 29 Apr, 2015 05:48 am
@Matthew Kroch,
Are you all Mint cabin passengers? If so it is 2 per mint cabin passenger. Then each of you get 2 bags without any fees. If you are not, then the mint cabin passenger(s) each get 2 bags without fees and the remaining passengers get whatever the policy is for those particular passengers.

I have my jetblue confirmation right here and it say one free checked bag (subject to certin size weights). So for just your every day passenger you are entitled to one checked bag without additional fee any way -- how much do you plan to bring? I don't think I have ever brought more than one bag and when traveling as a family, we usually have less than a bag a person.
0 Replies