Oh atheists, teach me there is no God and I will be free.

Susmariosep

Reply Thu 17 Aug, 2017 11:53 am
@izzythepush,
So, dear Izzy, what is your comment to my thought that Animal Planet is my favorite cable channel?

Here is my proposal to you in the present message:

I am asking you in this thread which is from my authorship to teach me there is no God, etc.

Assuming that you are an atheist, please give me the most crucially decisive teaching by which I am completely convinced, that God does not exist, okay?

Dear readers here, let us all sit back and await with bated breath to witness what reaction Izzy will present to my point or request to him, as stated below:

[Repeat]
I am asking you in this thread which is from my authorship to teach me there is no God, etc.

Assuming that you are an atheist, please give me the most crucially decisive teaching by which I am completely convinced, that God does not exist, okay?
farmerman

Reply Thu 17 Aug, 2017 11:55 am
@Susmariosep,
I think youve "bated" your own so much that your brain is suffering from hypoxia
edgarblythe

Reply Thu 17 Aug, 2017 12:21 pm
As any good atheist knows, extraordinary claims - in this instance a god's existence - must have extraordinary proof. It is not atheists who should produce the evidence. It is the believer who has to prove what they say has the slightest merit.
Susmariosep

Reply Thu 17 Aug, 2017 12:23 pm
@farmerman,
Dear Farmerman, you say: "@Susmariosep,
I think youve "bated" your own so much that your brain is suffering from hypoxia."

Let you and me talk about my first premise in productive thinking, namely:
"The default status of things in the totality of reality is existence."
Susmariosep

Reply Thu 17 Aug, 2017 12:28 pm
@edgarblythe,
Dear Edgar, you say:
"As any good atheist knows, extraordinary claims - in this instance a god's existence - must have extraordinary proof."

Please present something corresponding to an extraordinary claim from your very own personal thinking, that you have certainty of existence from your very own extraordinary proof.

Dear readers here, let us all sit back and await with bated breath to witness the answer of Edgar to my request ot him to, namely:
[Repeat]
Please present something corresponding to an extraordinary claim from your very own personal thinking, that you have certainty of existence from your very own extraordinary proof.[/i]

Dear readers, focus attention on what will occur now, Edgar will take a leave of absence.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 17 Aug, 2017 01:14 pm
You're wasting your time gents, this joker is playing solitaire with a deck of about 47 cards.
izzythepush

Reply Thu 17 Aug, 2017 02:38 pm
@Susmariosep,
Answer my question first.
0 Replies

Susmariosep

Reply Thu 17 Aug, 2017 02:41 pm
@Setanta,
Dear Setanta, you say:
"You're [readers] wasting your time gents, this joker is playing solitaire with a deck of about 47 cards."

I will put it with great civil mildness:
You are a worthy subject for examination on how you think, which is that you are into irrelevancy in the guise of projecting yourself to be what, you only know if you examine your psychology in place of continuing with utterances which are of no cognitive contribution at all.

This is a call to everyone to do thinking on the biggest premise, namely:
1. The default status of things in the totality of reality is existence.

From that fount comes forth all knowledge of mankind on reality.

And when humans do not at all relate to that first premise of all thinking with us humans, we will always be lost, uttering such nonsense as that nothing is the beginning of existence.

Nothing is not anything as to be the beginning from which anything at all derives its existence that previously was nothing at all.

When you proceed from nothing, then you logically must already self-extinguish your whole being into nothingness.

Think about that, Setanta, and everyone who does think at all.
izzythepush

Reply Thu 17 Aug, 2017 02:53 pm
@Susmariosep,
You know you really should give Game Of Thrones a try. It would give you something to talk about, something to make you a little less dull.
0 Replies

Glennn

Reply Thu 17 Aug, 2017 03:02 pm
@Susmariosep,
Quote:
Nothing is not anything as to be the beginning from which anything at all derives its existence that previously was nothing at all.

You are trying to make the point that, since that which is had to have come from something, we should take your word that it comes from where you say it comes from. Why should we believe you?
Susmariosep

Reply Thu 17 Aug, 2017 03:34 pm
@Glennn,
Dear Gleannn, please read this earlier post [below] I addressed to you just now, before I saw your post to which I am now replying to now.

I have to go now, please read the post below.

Quote:
Post: # 6,486,217 | Susmariosep | Thu 17 Aug, 2017 03:22 pm

@Glennn,
Dear Glennn, refer to Annex below, in other words you comprehend things by your experiences of things, i.e by being first and before anything else a conscious being, capable of thinking and rethinking over your experiences, thereby coming to what we might call templates of things: by which now you can understand i.e. comprehend things, like how you have a baby - if ever you have had one at all.

Now, in regard to your question, namely:
"Now why don't you describe that being, and then tell me all about it?"

Are you referring to God, in concept as first and foremost the creator cause of everything with a beginning?

Here is how and why I know God exists in concept as first and foremost the creator cause of everything with a beginning:

1. I have experiences all the time of things which were not existing previously and then they have begun to exist and are still existing, for examples, you and me.

2. You and I, we search for the chain of things giving existence to things which were not existing previously, like you and me we were not existing previously; then respectively your and my papa and mama, entities already existing prior to our existence, they brought us to existence.

3. We can go on and on and on...

4. Then we come to the inevitable conclusion that going on and on and on is senseless, because that is all inside our mind: for outside our mind and independent of our mind, there exists a first being in existence without deriving its existence from still a previous existing being.

5. That being is the entity existing from from itself.

6. And all others with a beginning, they owe their existence to that one being which exists from itself.

7. I call Him God, in concept as first and foremost the creator cause of everything with a beginning.

Okay, dear Glennn, let us all readers here, read your objections to my explanation on how and why I come to the existence of God, in concept as first and foremost the creator cause of everything with a beginning.

Annex
Quote:
From Glennn:
Quote:
From Susmariosep:

Tell me how you get to comprehend something to exist at all, okay?

As I function, I encounter this and that. Why do you ask?

Now why don't you describe that being, and then tell me all about it?
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Thu 17 Aug, 2017 04:37 pm
@Susmariosep,
Quote:

Ill bet you think youre being profound. Actually you are demonstrating sophomore -classturbation (playing with the English language to impress the girls)
Susmariosep

Reply Fri 18 Aug, 2017 12:28 pm
@farmerman,
Dear Farmerman, and I thought that you would be different, but from your message below:
Quote:
Quote:

Ill bet you think youre being profound. Actually you are demonstrating sophomore -classturbation (playing with the English language to impress the girls)

I will not bet but just request you to rewrite your post, okay?

And see whether you can think instead of emoting hatred.

Dear readers here, sad to say, so far I have not come across atheists here with anything to teach me, that is grounded on truths, facts, logic, and the best thoughts of mankind from since the dawn of man's conscious intelligence.

So, my conclusive observation remains, atheists are into to their core nothing on the issue God exists or not, but evasiveness when not into hatred; wherefore I proffer the insight that atheists are into the cult of what I term as the Acquired Intelligence Deficiency Syndrome.
farmerman

Reply Fri 18 Aug, 2017 12:35 pm
@Susmariosep,
I believe its you whose trying to foment hatred by insinuating that atheists, are in effect, obtuse folks who only follow scripts. If ya wanna debate you should understand that most debate in which faith tries to overcome reason , youll see that most atheists herein would like to deal in fact and evidence, not myths and tales of gods and monsters.

Suit yourself, but Im outta here. You seem to just engage in slinging insult mantras at people with whom you wish to denigrate.
People are smarter than that.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 18 Aug, 2017 12:42 pm
@Susmariosep,
Don't be so overdramatic, nobody hates you, not on A2K anyway. There's a few think you're an idiot with a grandiose swagger and not much else, but that's a far cry from hatred.

Wouldn't you be happier somewhere where there's a remote chance someone might take you seriously.
farmerman

Reply Fri 18 Aug, 2017 12:48 pm
@izzythepush,
or actually gave a **** about what he has to say??
izzythepush

Reply Fri 18 Aug, 2017 12:51 pm
@farmerman,
Good point. I miss J Goldman, now he was a religious nutter worth talking to.
0 Replies

Susmariosep

Reply Fri 18 Aug, 2017 01:59 pm
@farmerman,
Dear Farmerman, please, as you say:
"I believe its you whose trying to foment hatred by insinuating that atheists, are in effect, obtuse folks who only follow scripts. "

I don't insinuate, I talk from my observation.

Are you an atheist?

If so, then tell me from your experiences in your life as an atheist, what is your concept of yourself as an atheist?

I
0 Replies

evilsorcerer1

Reply Fri 18 Aug, 2017 05:47 pm
How's this. Let's say there are appx 7 billion people on the Earth. And many of them say hurting little kids is wrong and god doesn't like that. But how is all the hurting in the world going on? By 7 billion people supposing if they touch or hurt someone their way of killing isn't bad. So when people say that it's okay to eat a hamburger even though it's unhealthy and almost all 7 billion people eat hamburgers but one or a few don't, it's killing because there is no escape when appx everyone is doing it,. And that's the extreme mild case which isn't reality. People don't know if they're going to win when they fight and kill, they just roll the dice like almost everyone else. Is god real? The serpent in the garden wasn't the devil, it was a story to explain creation by a blasphemer. Blasphemy isn't only speaking evil against god but also wanting to be in control, to be god, to Take the story of the angels and Sodom and Gomorrah (not true, can elaborate another time). The wicked men died. Now take the Jews or any large group of people who have died together. (I'm half Jew by the way).Now if any of those people, of any race, had went to hell, and a person that was alive had said something good about them like they didn't deserve what they got, it would be like saying it was okay for those people to try to have sex with angels because hell is the worst possible judgement for the worst thing. But it's impossible because you would also have been killed by god. The man in the garden is actually saying god was evil (god also walked in the garden) without knowing it. Man's version; God, my flesh made me do it. Real version; God (man subconsciously speaking to self), the snake or devil (man subconsciously speaking to god) made me do it. Blasphemy is living in complete darkness because he can never be god but has decided to try. Now we do I think have a certain amount of control in life, but because we don't know truth we can say god does or doesn't exist and it doesn't matter, all our thoughts and words are lies, So even if we try to speak truth we can't.
Susmariosep

Reply Sat 19 Aug, 2017 03:58 am
@evilsorcerer1,
Dear Evilsor, I don't think we have met before.

Now, what you will feel after you read this post from me, you will get to hate me big.

You see, you have transmitted a post that is quite lengthy and without much employment of punctuation marks, and with intervening the whole text with paragraph partitions, they are all invented by intelligent writers for a purpose, to make a write-up easier to read without compromising the substance of the message.

So, here is my proposal to you:

Imagine that you are taking an exam in essay form, no filling the blanks, no multiple choices, no true or false answers, but you must answer to questions with writing a piece of text to each question, to show the board of examiners that you can think straight.

So, now go through your piece reproduced by me below for your convenience, get busy and rewrite it, okay?

Availing yourself now of punctuation marks and partitioning your whole piece into paragraph divisions.

Annex
Quote:
From Evilsor:
[I put a remark at the left margin of this post, namely: tldr.]

How's this. Let's say there are appx 7 billion people on the Earth. And many of them say hurting little kids is wrong and god doesn't like that. But how is all the hurting in the world going on? By 7 billion people supposing if they touch or hurt someone their way of killing isn't bad. So when people say that it's okay to eat a hamburger even though it's unhealthy and almost all 7 billion people eat hamburgers but one or a few don't, it's killing because there is no escape when appx everyone is doing it,. And that's the extreme mild case which isn't reality. People don't know if they're going to win when they fight and kill, they just roll the dice like almost everyone else. Is god real? The serpent in the garden wasn't the devil, it was a story to explain creation by a blasphemer. Blasphemy isn't only speaking evil against god but also wanting to be in control, to be god, to Take the story of the angels and Sodom and Gomorrah (not true, can elaborate another time). The wicked men died. Now take the Jews or any large group of people who have died together. (I'm half Jew by the way).Now if any of those people, of any race, had went to hell, and a person that was alive had said something good about them like they didn't deserve what they got, it would be like saying it was okay for those people to try to have sex with angels because hell is the worst possible judgement for the worst thing. But it's impossible because you would also have been killed by god. The man in the garden is actually saying god was evil (god also walked in the garden) without knowing it. Man's version; God, my flesh made me do it. Real version; God (man subconsciously speaking to self), the snake or devil (man subconsciously speaking to god) made me do it. Blasphemy is living in complete darkness because he can never be god but has decided to try. Now we do I think have a certain amount of control in life, but because we don't know truth we can say god does or doesn't exist and it doesn't matter, all our thoughts and words are lies, So even if we try to speak truth we can't.
0 Replies