Nothing is not anything as to be the beginning from which anything at all derives its existence that previously was nothing at all.
Post: # 6,486,217 | Susmariosep | Thu 17 Aug, 2017 03:22 pm
Dear Glennn, refer to Annex below, in other words you comprehend things by your experiences of things, i.e by being first and before anything else a conscious being, capable of thinking and rethinking over your experiences, thereby coming to what we might call templates of things: by which now you can understand i.e. comprehend things, like how you have a baby - if ever you have had one at all.
Now, in regard to your question, namely:
"Now why don't you describe that being, and then tell me all about it?"
Are you referring to God, in concept as first and foremost the creator cause of everything with a beginning?
Here is how and why I know God exists in concept as first and foremost the creator cause of everything with a beginning:
1. I have experiences all the time of things which were not existing previously and then they have begun to exist and are still existing, for examples, you and me.
2. You and I, we search for the chain of things giving existence to things which were not existing previously, like you and me we were not existing previously; then respectively your and my papa and mama, entities already existing prior to our existence, they brought us to existence.
3. We can go on and on and on...
4. Then we come to the inevitable conclusion that going on and on and on is senseless, because that is all inside our mind: for outside our mind and independent of our mind, there exists a first being in existence without deriving its existence from still a previous existing being.
5. That being is the entity existing from from itself.
6. And all others with a beginning, they owe their existence to that one being which exists from itself.
7. I call Him God, in concept as first and foremost the creator cause of everything with a beginning.
Okay, dear Glennn, let us all readers here, read your objections to my explanation on how and why I come to the existence of God, in concept as first and foremost the creator cause of everything with a beginning.
Tell me how you get to comprehend something to exist at all, okay?
As I function, I encounter this and that. Why do you ask?
Now why don't you describe that being, and then tell me all about it?
"The default status of things in the totality of reality is existence."
Quote:"The default status of things in the totality of reality is existence."
Ill bet you think youre being profound. Actually you are demonstrating sophomore -classturbation (playing with the English language to impress the girls)
[I put a remark at the left margin of this post, namely: tldr.]
How's this. Let's say there are appx 7 billion people on the Earth. And many of them say hurting little kids is wrong and god doesn't like that. But how is all the hurting in the world going on? By 7 billion people supposing if they touch or hurt someone their way of killing isn't bad. So when people say that it's okay to eat a hamburger even though it's unhealthy and almost all 7 billion people eat hamburgers but one or a few don't, it's killing because there is no escape when appx everyone is doing it,. And that's the extreme mild case which isn't reality. People don't know if they're going to win when they fight and kill, they just roll the dice like almost everyone else. Is god real? The serpent in the garden wasn't the devil, it was a story to explain creation by a blasphemer. Blasphemy isn't only speaking evil against god but also wanting to be in control, to be god, to Take the story of the angels and Sodom and Gomorrah (not true, can elaborate another time). The wicked men died. Now take the Jews or any large group of people who have died together. (I'm half Jew by the way).Now if any of those people, of any race, had went to hell, and a person that was alive had said something good about them like they didn't deserve what they got, it would be like saying it was okay for those people to try to have sex with angels because hell is the worst possible judgement for the worst thing. But it's impossible because you would also have been killed by god. The man in the garden is actually saying god was evil (god also walked in the garden) without knowing it. Man's version; God, my flesh made me do it. Real version; God (man subconsciously speaking to self), the snake or devil (man subconsciously speaking to god) made me do it. Blasphemy is living in complete darkness because he can never be god but has decided to try. Now we do I think have a certain amount of control in life, but because we don't know truth we can say god does or doesn't exist and it doesn't matter, all our thoughts and words are lies, So even if we try to speak truth we can't.